RemedySpot.com

Re: picture from lunch with

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone, I just posted a picture of lunch with Fay on Friday. It is in my album which (I believe was Sher) was so cleverly made for all my pics. I'm so tech unsavy. I'm sitting upstairs on the big computer watching a brown calf, about 2 weeks old, lost in the pasture across the road. He has been running and jumping, I'm sure trying to find mama. I can see the rest of the herd in the back of the pasture, but unbeknown to the little guy mama is eating grass leisurely. How often we get lost in our from the rest of the herd and can't find our way out. Goofy analogy! K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

K. .... No, it wasn't me that fixed you up with an album....I think it was probably Beth. She's sweet that way. And every other way too!

I looked at the pictures. Isn't it fun to meet people? I posted you previously about lunch w/, did you see it?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: picture from lunch with

Hello everyone,

I just posted a picture of lunch with Fay on Friday. It is in my album which (I believe was Sher) was so cleverly made for all my pics. I'm so tech unsavy.

I'm sitting upstairs on the big computer watching a brown calf, about 2 weeks old, lost in the pasture across the road. He has been running and jumping, I'm sure trying to find mama. I can see the rest of the herd in the back of the pasture, but unbeknown to the little guy mama is eating grass leisurely. How often we get lost in our from the rest of the herd and can't find our way out. Goofy analogy!

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.