RemedySpot.com

To Kerry/ K/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kerry...well I guess it's hard to "thank you" for such a dire update on Joyce but at least we know she is alive! That poor gal, my mind can no longer even imagine what she goes through!

Thanks for keeping up with her Kerry, we all can't be calling so thank you again.

The pictures are wonderful to see.Such good looking kids you have! Sounds like your family is used to having lots of fun together and I know how you miss not joining in with them. I'm at least glad you have others who take over in your place....with my kids, if I didn't do it, it didn't get done...no family.

My heart hurts for you and Z and others who have young children. All I can say is DAMNIT!

I wish it were different..........

>>> K... I'm glad you/Don had a good visit w/....I'll watch for the pictures! Those little visits do more for us then a dose of meds. I hope you have more planned.....is it a possibility the two men could meet together and just have "man talk" ??

Good that you're there for your grandson if he needs you!.............BTW go to the database for address/email for Joyce, I use that for sending cards..

Everyone have a good day....I'm going to start my project today!!! So loong for awhile...until we meet again..................te de de de de dum

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!