RemedySpot.com

Re S

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Someone, posted about it. Go to the messages from the home page and look through the past few weeks.the subject was Cajun Cowboy  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I'm trying to find information on the Cajun Cowboy Festival next weekend in Snyder. I have not had a reply from Wally. Can you provide info as to where, when, how much to prepare to bring from entry, lunch provided?Please and thank you.I am a couple of my friends are coming down there from Lubbock,Thanks! S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF Celiac type 2 diab>> I join the ranks of coughers. Annoying as heck. I've tried it all too. Hydrocodone cough syrup only at night cuz it makes me sleepy. NAC is supposed to help, and I think it does make my cough less harsh. Not exactly sure the benefits, but when I stop it cough is more harsh. Been on that over 2 years. Tried tessalon pearles (thanks, Jon) numbed my whole mouth. Advair - inhaled steroid seemed to help a bit - have to use that twice a day. Seemed to hurt my chest. Flovent - another inhaled steroid. Does take a month or so to see results. I've actually been on Flovent over a month and my cough is more productive. I'm almost out of it and am curious to see if my cough will be less productive when I'm off of it. This is a test. Was prescribed Trazodone - affected my breathing and KNOCKED ME OUT. Had heard that pain meds can help. Joyce has mentioned being on pain meds and noticed the cough was gone. Not sure the correlation. Was also prescribed aubuterol at one point but> made my heart race. Sorry, a bit of a ramble. > > I HATE THIS STINKING DISEASE.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > __________________________________________________>