RemedySpot.com

Some announcements:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello soul family! Again here I am to announce some new projects and initiatives. We have been working hard on the background in order to assure some ground on most of our projects. I still need The bio of our official Ambassadors and pictures( Kerrie and Serene, please!) Like others that would like to be perform on this category.We are organizing our first Humanity Healing Poetry contest , Poems that heals, and it will be open to the public along with all our networks. Of course we are working on finding qualified Judges to guide the fairness of this process. We are also working on the second Healing garden( possible in Florida) with the help of our twisted sister Peacie (LOL). The first one will be here in Richmond, we are negotiating with the church to use their vacant lot to help Redevelop and revitalize this specific community. For those that are not familiar with our healing garden initiative,please take a look at our video:http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=x3GEQ8s6-uM Another great thing happened this week, when we had a formal association and collaboration agreement with a group called: Mediums INC, they work on the paranormal area, doing researches , they are Psy investigators, and they are developing a series of projects that pretty much align with our philosophy. They work officially with law enforcement agencies to help solve crimes and find missing people, besides the fact that they provide healing and assistance to victims of abuse and violent crimes. They are coming also from different backgrounds just like we are, and I personally believe that they will be a wonderful asset on this journey of healing that we all are in. Please ,if you are over our ning network, add them as a friend, we are starting to write some projects together, and one of them is most dear to my heart, which is to Reach people in prison, we are developing a Mentorship program, and I most certainly will give more details to all, soon. I again thank you all for your participation and cooperation on making Humanity Healing a group, where I can truly feel I have a family. Much love and respect to all. ( and many cookies) Liane