RemedySpot.com

pursin'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey A.J. You've just given me a SCILLY IDEA

Howse about we organise a Pursed Lips Moment while the gang are all together in San ??????????

What a HOOT that could be....now we just need to figure out a day/TIME to suit around the Globe ...

Of course we'd need to bribe a caregiver to take photgraphic EvIdEnCe that it HAD indeed happened!

SGIO

>> Pursin' 'em lips here, Boss> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Great idea, , It might just catch on......"pursing with the Stars", "Pursing Survivers" , "I just pursed with the best of 'em", "My other life as a purser", "Oh, get pursed"! etc. jim wrote: Hey A.J. You've just given me a SCILLY IDEA Howse about we organise a Pursed Lips Moment while the gang are all together in San ?????????? What a HOOT that could be....now we just need to figure out a day/TIME to suit around the Globe ... Of course we'd need to bribe a caregiver to take photgraphic EvIdEnCe that it HAD indeed happened! SGIO >>

Pursin' 'em lips here, Boss> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hey A.J. you've got me

Let's all GET PURSING....a new slogan for us!

SGIO> >> > Pursin' 'em lips here, Boss> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

I agree. I'd like a picture of a "pursed lip moment"!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: pursin'

Hey A.J. You've just given me a SCILLY IDEA

Howse about we organise a Pursed Lips Moment while the gang are all together in San ????? ?????

What a HOOT that could be....now we just need to figure out a day/TIME to suit around the Globe ...

Of course we'd need to bribe a caregiver to take photgraphic EvIdEnCe that it HAD indeed happened!

SGIO

>> Pursin' 'em lips here, Boss> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>