common to find such clubs all over the city and now even all over

the country, I have heard that they have spread out all over the

world too!!

It is a known fact that lauhgter is good for mental and physical,

so laughter therapy is based onthis fact, laughter releases alot of

good hormones into the sysytem , increases oxygenation brings down

the BP, calms the mind , and helps in healing diseases. since one

cannot laugh at command there is this training for inducing

laughter, once it is induced there is no stopping!!

well all in all a good thing!!

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " "

wrote:

>

>

> Hi Gang,

>

> This might sound familiar to you Geeta...my local Lung

> Support Group had a guest at yesterday's meeting...she took us

through a

> 'Laughter Yoga' session. Apparently this originated in

Mumbai...have you

> ever joined in such a session Geeta?????

>

> It WAS a bit odd I found ...since I'm such a Scilly

T'wit

> I tend to laugh loads anyway but when being INSTRUCTED to do so

found it

> a lot more difficult. My mother always said I had a Perverse

Nature!

>

> The rest of the building must've wondered what on

EARTH

> was going on upstairs with all those Huffers N' Puffers! The

meetings

> are held in a Worker's Club (we get the meeting room for nix).

Everybody

> else in the place is playing the Pokies, havinga quiet arvo' Beer &

> watching the Gee Gees......

>

> Our instructor had to call an early halt since

everyone

> was coughing madly from all the exertion!

>

> We got the best laughs at watching each other

trying

> to produce Laughing on Command!

>

> Cheers...now I must read today's Posts.....

>

> SGIO

>

Guest guest

Hiya Gita/Geeta,

Lovely to hear from you....I was watching the grand extravaganza opening of the new 20/20 Cricket in India the other night...WOW what a razzamattaz THAT was!

I've never seen such glitzy cricket gear!

Lotsa laughter in THAT get-up!

Bollywood meets Cricket!

Cheers,

in Oz > >> > > > Hi Gang,> > > > This might sound familiar to you Geeta...my local Lung> > Support Group had a guest at yesterday's meeting...she took us > through a> > 'Laughter Yoga' session. Apparently this originated in > Mumbai...have you> > ever joined in such a session Geeta?????> > > > It WAS a bit odd I found ...since I'm such a Scilly > T'wit> > I tend to laugh loads anyway but when being INSTRUCTED to do so > found it> > a lot more difficult. My mother always said I had a Perverse > Nature!> > > > The rest of the building must've wondered what on > EARTH> > was going on upstairs with all those Huffers N' Puffers! The > meetings> > are held in a Worker's Club (we get the meeting room for nix). > Everybody> > else in the place is playing the Pokies, havinga quiet arvo' Beer & > > watching the Gee Gees......> > > > Our instructor had to call an early halt since > everyone> > was coughing madly from all the exertion!> > > > We got the best laughs at watching each other > trying> > to produce Laughing on Command!> > > > Cheers...now I must read today's Posts.....> > > > SGIO> >>

Guest guest

Laugh club??? An interesting concept. I've never heard of it. Tell me more. K IllinoisGita Vasudev wrote: Hi ,sorry for not getting back to you earlier.It perfectly apt that you are discussing laughter!you laugh and you make all of us laugh every day!to answer you , yes i know about laughter clubs and laughter therapy ,these clubs did originate in From Mumabai, my city,.It Is common to find such clubs all over the city and now

even all over the country, I have heard that they have spread out all over the world too!!It is a known fact that lauhgter is good for mental and physical, so laughter therapy is based onthis fact, laughter releases alot of good hormones into the sysytem , increases oxygenation brings down the BP, calms the mind , and helps in healing diseases. since one cannot laugh at command there is this training for inducing laughter, once it is induced there is no stopping!! well all in all a good thing!!Geeta-- In Breathe-Support , "" wrote:>> > Hi Gang,> > This might sound familiar to you Geeta...my local Lung> Support Group had a guest at yesterday's meeting...she took us through a> 'Laughter Yoga' session. Apparently this originated in Mumbai...have you>

ever joined in such a session Geeta?????> > It WAS a bit odd I found ...since I'm such a Scilly T'wit> I tend to laugh loads anyway but when being INSTRUCTED to do so found it> a lot more difficult. My mother always said I had a Perverse Nature!> > The rest of the building must've wondered what on EARTH> was going on upstairs with all those Huffers N' Puffers! The meetings> are held in a Worker's Club (we get the meeting room for nix). Everybody> else in the place is playing the Pokies, havinga quiet arvo' Beer & > watching the Gee Gees......> > Our instructor had to call an early halt since everyone> was coughing madly from all the exertion!> > We got the best laughs at watching each other trying> to produce Laughing on Command!> > Cheers...now I must read today's Posts.....> >

SGIO> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.