RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Attention Lurkers (this is a joke. No rudeness meant)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh my.  This really is a problem.  Maybe we can have a committee meeting and try to figure all of this out.  Perhaps we can have a rolling shower schedule, but everyone sleeping at night would disrupt the list.  On Aug 8, 2008, at 3:29 PM, abrinaus wrote:I guess will have to take his showers at night when some membersare sleeping. But I don't think that fairs either. Why don't all themembers get to go to sleep at night >> Liane sweetheart,> > I thoroughly understand...> > However...could some time be given for - not bathroom breaks - butSHOWER> breaks, PLEASE.> > is beginning to smell bad.> > Thanks and love to you all,> > > On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Liane Legey <liane@...>wrote:> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > *This is a message to all the LURKERS that said, in their pre-approval> > application, how MUCH they loved sharing!*> >> > * *> >> >> > In General> >> >> >> > Before you go to your PC, to dress accordingly. You can be seen with> > Google-EARTH, wherever you are!> >> >> >> >> > Illness> >> >> >> > We will no longer accept excuses in regard to visits to yourdoctor. If> > you made it to the doctor, you can make it to your PC, andparticipate in> > the group.> >> >> >> >> > Surgery> >> >> >> > Surgeries are forbidden. As long as you are a member of thisgroup you> > need all of your organs. You do not have the right to haveanything removed.> > You joined this group in complete condition and removal ofanything from> > your body is reason enough to have you removed.> >> >> >> >> > Days-off> >> >> >> > Being absent for personal reasons is not acceptable.> >> >> >> >> >> > *Vacation*> >> >> >> > All members will go on vacation at the same time. Vacation days are:> > Thanksgiving, Dec. 25, and Jan 1.> >> >> >> >> >> > *Being absent because of death in the family etc. *> >> >> >> > There is no reason for you not to at least send a stationery tothe group.> > For those friends, relatives or coworkers, who have passed on,you can't> > do anything anyway.> >> > In this case, the unemployed, who do not belong to our group, cando the> > honors.> >> > If your presence is required, the funeral must be held at nightwhen other> > members are sleeping.> >> >> >> >> > Being absent for your own death> >> >> >> > This is reason enough for you to be absent. However, you arerequired to> > give us 2 weeks notice, so we can put you on NO MAIL or deleteyou from> > our membership list.> >> >> >> >> > Using the Toilet> >> >> >> > Members are wasting too much time using the bathroom. In the future,> > visits will be done alphabetically. Members, whose last namestarts with A,> > will begin using the facilities from 8:00 to 8:20. Those with theletter B> > from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. Those, who can't go at those times,will have> > to wait until the next day.> >> >> >> > In case of emergency you can trade with one of the members, butonly with> > written permission from a moderator.> >> >> >> > In addition, there will be a 3 minute time period for the use of the> > bathroom. Once the 3 minutes are up, you will hear a signal, will> > automatically pull in the toilet paper, the door will open andyour photo> > will be taken.> >> >> >> > Should a member offend again, the photo will be made public, inthe form of> > a stationery,> >> > and will be shown to the group via YouTube.> >> >> >> >> > Lunchtime> >> >> >> > Skinny members get 30 minutes for lunch so they can really eat alot. For> > normal members, 15 minutes is sufficient for a quickie snack. Heavier> > members get 5 minutes. Just enough time to have a diet drink anda diet> > pill.> >> >> >> > I would like to thank you for your understanding. We will doeverything> > possible to make your stay a pleasant one. Should you have anyquestions,> > comments, concerns, complaints or moaning and groaning in general,please> > direct them elsewhere. Our group can't be burdened with them.> >> >> >> > *Now post something!! *> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I hope you have sense enough to know this is a joke? Most of it ;-)> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --> > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."> > Rabindranath Tagore> >> > Download Our Toolbar:> >http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com<http://.ourorganizationtoolbar.com/>> > > >>

Guest guest

Actually, since has already given his two week death notice, I guess his showering is the least I'll have to worry about. But, if some kind of showering and sleeping schedule is not worked out, members will start sneaking around...

And as far as everyone sleeping at night, even after death, won't be sleeping at night - he can easily keep on posting at night between hauntings.

LOL...I love you guys (shhhhh...I'm supposed to be working)

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM, andrea <az11@...> wrote:

Oh my. This really is a problem. Maybe we can have a committee meeting and try to figure all of this out. Perhaps we can have a rolling shower schedule, but everyone sleeping at night would disrupt the list.

On Aug 8, 2008, at 3:29 PM, abrinaus wrote:

I guess will have to take his showers at night when some membersare sleeping. But I don't think that fairs either. Why don't all the

members get to go to sleep at night

>> Liane sweetheart,> > I thoroughly understand...>

> However...could some time be given for - not bathroom breaks - butSHOWER> breaks, PLEASE.>

> is beginning to smell bad.> > Thanks and love to you all,>

> > On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Liane Legey <liane@...>wrote:> > >

> >> >> >> >> >> >

> > *This is a message to all the LURKERS that said, in their pre-approval> > application, how MUCH they loved sharing!*> >

> > * *> >> >> > In General> >> >

> >> > Before you go to your PC, to dress accordingly. You can be seen with> > Google-EARTH, wherever you are!

> >> >> >> >> > Illness> >

> >> >> > We will no longer accept excuses in regard to visits to yourdoctor. If

> > you made it to the doctor, you can make it to your PC, andparticipate in> > the group.> >

> >> >> >> > Surgery> >> >

> >> > Surgeries are forbidden. As long as you are a member of thisgroup you> > need all of your organs. You do not have the right to have

anything removed.> > You joined this group in complete condition and removal ofanything from> > your body is reason enough to have you removed.

> >> >> >> >> > Days-off> >

> >> >> > Being absent for personal reasons is not acceptable.> >> >

> >> >> >> > *Vacation*> >> >

> >> > All members will go on vacation at the same time. Vacation days are:> > Thanksgiving, Dec. 25, and Jan 1.

> >> >> >> >> >> > *Being absent because of death in the family etc. *

> >> >> >> > There is no reason for you not to at least send a stationery to

the group.> > For those friends, relatives or coworkers, who have passed on,you can't> > do anything anyway.

> >> > In this case, the unemployed, who do not belong to our group, cando the> > honors.

> >> > If your presence is required, the funeral must be held at nightwhen other> > members are sleeping.

> >> >> >> >> > Being absent for your own death

> >> >> >> > This is reason enough for you to be absent. However, you are

required to> > give us 2 weeks notice, so we can put you on NO MAIL or deleteyou from> > our membership list.

> >> >> >> >> > Using the Toilet

> >> >> >> > Members are wasting too much time using the bathroom. In the future,

> > visits will be done alphabetically. Members, whose last namestarts with A,> > will begin using the facilities from 8:00 to 8:20. Those with the

letter B> > from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. Those, who can't go at those times,will have> > to wait until the next day.

> >> >> >> > In case of emergency you can trade with one of the members, but

only with> > written permission from a moderator.> >> >> >

> > In addition, there will be a 3 minute time period for the use of the> > bathroom. Once the 3 minutes are up, you will hear a signal, will

> > automatically pull in the toilet paper, the door will open andyour photo> > will be taken.> >

> >> >> > Should a member offend again, the photo will be made public, inthe form of

> > a stationery,> >> > and will be shown to the group via YouTube.> >

> >> >> >> > Lunchtime> >> >

> >> > Skinny members get 30 minutes for lunch so they can really eat alot. For> > normal members, 15 minutes is sufficient for a quickie snack. Heavier

> > members get 5 minutes. Just enough time to have a diet drink anda diet> > pill.> >

> >> >> > I would like to thank you for your understanding. We will doeverything

> > possible to make your stay a pleasant one. Should you have anyquestions,> > comments, concerns, complaints or moaning and groaning in general,

please> > direct them elsewhere. Our group can't be burdened with them.> >> >

> >> > *Now post something!! *> >> >> >

> >> >> >> >> > I hope you have sense enough to know this is a joke? Most of it ;-)

> >> >> >> >> >> >

> >> >> >> >> >> >

> > --> > " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " > > Rabindranath Tagore

> >> > Download Our Toolbar:> >http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com<http://.ourorganizationtoolbar.com/>

> > > >>