RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Hi there! I just finished posting my gripes ( on a post to Mama-Sher) and I gave the latest update info on . Thanks for asking about her! She is walking Max outside on the leash. (I am thankful she is here to do that). I am so looking forward to going to San and Eddie is, too. He is so stressed out from working so many hours. Last week, he worked 50 hours at his full-time job and as of yesterday, he had completed 30 hours at his part-time job. That is why we want to get a job so he can cut back on all these hours. 53 is too old to do these hours. Please keep in your prayers. She is ready for a job.

Eddie & I will enjoy going off and getting away from Dalton for a weekend. We very rarely do that. You will be missed in San but I understand why you can't come. We should try for a video conference and voila! you are right in the middle of the action!

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Great pictures guys. I loved seeing them. Peggy, how tall is your hubby. He looks like a giant. K Central Il K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Jane....it was good to see your pictures! I love putting a face to a post to a voice on chat. Now all we need is a one on one hug!

My kitchen table is a mess too. I've been working on my 'secret-mission' and just leave it so I don't have to keep putting away and taking out again. Trouble is, I haven't worked on it for a few days. I will tomorrow! If I limit myself on the board.

LOL.

You and will have a wonderful time!

My little family are going out for a luncheon and then to pick out some big ole planters for the porch!

Hugs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Peggy

Hi Peggy!

I am so glad that you and are safely back at home. Eddie & I got back to Nashville airport at 6:30 pm and by 9:00 pm central time we were in Dalton, making that 10 pm eastern time. Eddie got up at 5:45 am on Monday and went to work. He has worked both jobs on Monday & Tuesday of this week. I slept until 10 am Monday & Tuesday. Tuesday was declared "Pajama Day" for me. Since today is Wednesday, "Pajama Day" is now over. Time for me to get back to the mess on the dining room table. This afternoon I am going to my exercise class and at 3:30 I am going to teach 2 piano lessons. However, I can hardly wait until 9 pm when American Idol comes back on. I surely hope Castro goes home. On Friday I am going to go to ATL to Emory for Enrollment Day, in the STEP Trial. And guess what else? & I are going back to Nashville on Saturday evening to go to the Underwood concert at the Grand Old Opry. Both of us have always wanted to hear her in concert. We are so excited. That is going to be our Mothers' Day Event. And we are leaving the boys at home.

Peggy, take good care and rest up.

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Bruce....me too. Get the hook for .

I'm glad I have only two committee meetings a month to attend. The rest can be done mostly from home. My first mtg. this AM was a little disconnected 'cause it's my first one but I feel the old passion risin' and want to do my part. I think I can make those early mornings twice/month.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Peggy

JaneOh glad you had Pajama day and know the concert will be great. Hoping Castro goes home too and popularity among teen girls doesn't keephim and send Syesha home. While you think the two 's are safe,never can be sure at this point. Living here and Castro havinggone to the high school where taught I'm sooooooooooo tired ofhearing about him. If he survives he isn't even visiting the highschool. Of course every Tuesday wears her Blue Springs SouthJaguars tshirt (I got her two on my trip through KC and BlueSprings).....the home of Cook...to school.>>> Hi Peggy!>> I am so glad that you and are safely back at home. Eddie & I got> back to Nashville airport at 6:30 pm and by 9:00 pm central time wewere> in Dalton, making that 10 pm eastern time. Eddie got up at 5:45 am on> Monday and went to work. He has worked both jobs on Monday & Tuesdayof> this week. I slept until 10 am Monday & Tuesday. Tuesday was declared> "Pajama Day" for me. Since today is Wednesday, "Pajama Day" is now> over. Time for me to get back to the mess on the dining room table.> This afternoon I am going to my exercise class and at 3:30 I am goingto> teach 2 piano lessons. However, I can hardly wait until 9 pm when> American Idol comes back on. I surely hope Castro goes home. On> Friday I am going to go to ATL to Emory for Enrollment Day, in theSTEP> Trial. And guess what else? & I are going back to Nashville on> Saturday evening to go to the Underwood concert at the GrandOld> Opry. Both of us have always wanted to hear her in concert. We are so> excited. That is going to be our Mothers' Day Event. And we are> leaving the boys at home.>> Peggy, take good care and rest up.>> Love & Toodles>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

Peggy,

You caught me! I posed the questions

and then offered a few answers off the cuff. The “how does it

progress” was something I decided to defer to the doctors even though I

had the most notes on that slide. I spent a lot of my time (which I went over

my 15 min) promoting the on-line support groups. I sensed that people may have

been intimidated by the internet and I was trying to encourage everyone to get

on-line to search for answers. I explained that I’ve been heavily

involved with computers since the early 60’s and spend a considerable

amount of my time on-line. I’ll try to remember the chat tomorrow

and pipe in.

Ken

From: Breathe-Support [mailto:Breathe-Support ] On Behalf Of Peggy

Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:43

PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: Boston IPF Symposium

Hi Ken, I

was able to get the site but not your replies to the questions posted. Did I

miss something?

I did get the slides from the Dr.'s ????? SSHHHHHHH I am blond ya

know..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

" Worry

looks around,

Sorry looks

back,

Faith looks

up. "

The Presentation slides from all the

presenters at the symposium May 3,2008 have been posted on the Beth Israel

Deaconess Medical

Center ILD website

IPF

Patient Symposium, Saturday May 3, 2008

(I

hope the above link works)

Each of the agenda items are links to the slides for that presentation.

If you have trouble with that link you can go directly to the Interstitial Lung

Disease home page at:

http://bidmc.harvard.edu/display.asp?leaf_id=18180

and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link there.

Ken Baker UIP/IPF 12/05

Guest guest

Ken

I have a question that came to mind as I read the presentation

materials. This is related to the graph showing your PFT's. Your PFT's

are actually quite good so I was wondering what led to your diagnosis

and then your VATS. I ask because I certainly was not diagnosed that

early and I think that holds true for most members I've talked to.

Doctors seem on the whole to not suspect lung disease and especially PF

but instead think we're out of shape or overweight or old.

>

>

>

>

>

> The Presentation slides from all the presenters at the symposium May

> have been posted on the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center ILD

website

>

>

> IPF <http://bidmc.harvard.edu/display.asp?leaf_id=19143> Patient

Symposium,

> Saturday May 3, 2008

>

>

> (I hope the above link works)

> Each of the agenda items are links to the slides for that

presentation.

>

> If you have trouble with that link you can go directly to the

Interstitial

> Lung Disease home page at:

> http://bidmc.harvard.edu/display.asp?leaf_id=18180

> and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link there.

>

> Ken Baker UIP/IPF 12/05

>