RemedySpot.com

Sher...........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey my friend, Read a couple of snippets from you that sounded so down! The part that got to me was where I read that it wasn't till you joined this group, that you found this is a fatal disease! Pretty crappy way to find out. BUT, what we sometimes forget is LIFE is fatal. It is truly the only absolute in our lives! So far I've read where people have been diagnose 12 + years, so we know about as much as we did before we found out. Big wooops! I found so many beautiful people here, that I would never have known otherwise, so I am embracing my IPF. Who knows what else I could have gotten! For me, my biggy is to get rid of all the junk I've accumulated (Especially The Love Letters Whew!!!!). I want to be sure, even if I'm here another 30 years, my kids won't have to do it. Other then that, it's doing the best I can and sending lots of love to my new friends like you. TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.