RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday Post from Oz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , I have pulmonary hypertension because of tb sharon ph 2008 ill wrote: Hi Y'all...I have a new MAP of the US of A spread out on my piano...now all I have to do is figure out WHERE each of you lives & put a sticker on for each of you...Keeping tabs on you lot! I've just found out there are 2 Hollywoods in the US....how blinkin' many star-studded places does 1 country NEED????? Sharon: another newbie...welcome & hope you find some answers with us. I'm still a tad confused about your PF....have you got Pulmonary Fibrosis as a result of having TB or have you got Pulmonary Hypertension as a result of the TB????? Anyways there's folk here who know about both! Steve: hopefully you'll discover that the effort required to GET to the Cruise is rewarded by the sense of release & relaxation once you're on board! I Hate GETTING to places but I love BEING there! Sher: my goodness, Lame Brain (as IF!) you sound like you've had an EXPLOSION of action..I'm now looking around my untidy, dusty old house & thinking...oops time to go for it! Also my brother & his wife are coming for Dinner on Friday night so I'll be well motivated into a House Blitz!

When its the grandkids coming over I think 'NO Point!" Warrior Princess: How do you reckon the WP earned herself THAT title from an early Age?????? I just see you in full battle regalia goin' for it! Great Visuals! P/Don/ K: so pleased that this lunch came off. P is so caring & sharing & hopefully Don will find great encouragement from his input. Isn't it wonderful that this Forum CAN translate into people actually meeting with each other. Nothing like it! Ken: that IS encouraging news....we'll be so surprised if you're NOT on the Pirfenidone after those sorts of results. Bruce: your Uncle's death must leave

you retracing all sort of episodes in his long battle with emphysema. You've spoken about him enough to us that we can tell you learnt a lot by watching his reaction to his illness. A time for reflection. Take care, friend! Terry: I concur....old ancient love letters are probably best burnt! There are some things a parents should just take with them to Eternity! Talk to youse t'morra... GIO

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.