RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher and Mental Energy/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

K....you're not busting in, just joining the conversation.

Oh! You've learned my favorite word...

DAMNIT! It's what I say when I don't know what else to say.

I'll bet your "big ole farmhouse" is wonderful.

Did Don handle the mowing ok?

Bye for now.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

OT/My pink fishing pole, and other> > Sunday ramblings> > >> > >> > > Chaz bought me a pink fishing pole the other day at the Bass Pro> Shop> > > in San . We were going to go out fishing in the boat today at> > > Canyon Lake, but he has another one of his headaches (not sure> what's> > > causing them, we think he needs an MRI and he has no health> insurance)> > > so instead I'm sitting here at the desk playing around on the> > internet.> > > Just as well, because we forgot that I don't have a fishing license> > > and I'm such a namby-pamby that I won't risk being caught and fined.> > > No cashola for the dang thing anyway....sucks being poor.> > > Do any of you barter? Just asking, 'cuz that's how my Chaz got his> > > boat. There's a well-to-do builder that he works for, and Chaz just> > > asked "would you buy this boat for me in exhange for underground> > > utility work" and the man said Yes! Done deal. The Chaz loves his> > > boat, and the builder gets his works done and charges the customer> > > more than the asking price of the boat. So really, the only one out> > > anything here is the poor homeowner, and they are VERY wealthy and> can> > > well afford the overage, and of course they get their underground> > > utilities put in. That's me justifying the whole deal.... :)> > > We did some other bartering recently too, and I got some lovely> > > jewelry out of the transaction. Just seems a neat way to me to rid> > > oneself of stuff not being used, and gain something you need. Well,> I> > > didn't NEED the jewelry.....LOL!> > > We also planted some veggie plants today. We do our gardening in> > > containers to make it easier on me. We planted squash, tomatoes,> > > jalapenos and hmmmmm....forgot what else. Now that there's a Home> > > Depot only 4 miles away we should be able to keep a very lovely> > > container garden. My one rose bush that I planted is doing> > > spectacularly well, and one more is on the way. I'm going to> > > eventually plant them in half-barrels. Trying to dig holes in this> > > Hill Country rock is next to impossible.> > > Chaz just came in and said No Fishing today. His head still hurts.> > > Gives me time to get my license and be legal.> > > The next thing we may barter for is a motor home. That's the only> way> > > to go camping, in my opinion. Well, other than a Holiday Inn....LOL!> > > Oh, this all reminds me of the biggest barter we ever did. When Chaz> > > was 35, he got food poisoning, which caused a UTI, which in turn> > > caused peridcarditis, and he had a mild heart attack. We got him to> > > the hospital in time and there was very minimal damage done. The> real> > > damage was to our finances, because at that time (again) we weren't> > > insured. The cardiologist had just bought a house and needed lots of> > > electrical work, so Chaz performed $4k worth of work on his house in> > > exchange for all of the doctor bills! We still owed the hospital> $4k,> > > but were able to pay them off slowly.> > > So, we love to barter. We check Craigslist every day for things,> which> > > is how I got my jewelry.> > > Ummmm, I gotta go now. Craigslist is calling my name...... :)> > > Hope each and every one of you is enjoying a lovely Sunday.> > > YAY for Spring!!!!> > > Hugs!> > > Babs> > >> >>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yes, he did. He slept all evening in the chair and then all night in bed (at least he isn't coughing) and then a good part of the morning. He is out again for what he promised would just be 45 minutes. HA! He is going to take a shower when he comes in this afternoon. Those are harder than I ever imagined. I just love a shower. Are you feelin' better? It is absolutely beautiful here today. I've got windows open and.... sigh! I love it being home instead of cooped up in the school. So much to do but the back hurts so I decided to take a break. The floors is all that is left. K central IllSher Bauman wrote: K....you're not busting in, just joining the conversation. Oh! You've learned my favorite word... DAMNIT! It's what I say when I don't know what else to say. I'll bet your "big ole farmhouse" is wonderful. Did Don handle the mowing ok? Bye for

now. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! OT/My pink fishing pole, and other> > Sunday ramblings> > >> > >> > > Chaz bought me a pink fishing pole the other day at the Bass Pro> Shop> > > in San . We were going to go out fishing in the boat today at> > > Canyon Lake, but he has another one of his headaches (not sure> what's> > > causing them, we think he needs an MRI and he has no health> insurance)> > > so instead I'm sitting here at the desk playing around on the> > internet.> >

> Just as well, because we forgot that I don't have a fishing license> > > and I'm such a namby-pamby that I won't risk being caught and fined.> > > No cashola for the dang thing anyway....sucks being poor.> > > Do any of you barter? Just asking, 'cuz that's how my Chaz got his> > > boat. There's a well-to-do builder that he works for, and Chaz just> > > asked "would you buy this boat for me in exhange for underground> > > utility work" and the man said Yes! Done deal. The Chaz loves his> > > boat, and the builder gets his works done and charges the customer> > > more than the asking price of the boat. So really, the only one out> > > anything here is the poor homeowner, and they are VERY wealthy and> can> > > well afford the overage, and of course they get their underground> > > utilities put in. That's me justifying the

whole deal.... :)> > > We did some other bartering recently too, and I got some lovely> > > jewelry out of the transaction. Just seems a neat way to me to rid> > > oneself of stuff not being used, and gain something you need. Well,> I> > > didn't NEED the jewelry.....LOL!> > > We also planted some veggie plants today. We do our gardening in> > > containers to make it easier on me. We planted squash, tomatoes,> > > jalapenos and hmmmmm....forgot what else. Now that there's a Home> > > Depot only 4 miles away we should be able to keep a very lovely> > > container garden. My one rose bush that I planted is doing> > > spectacularly well, and one more is on the way. I'm going to> > > eventually plant them in half-barrels. Trying to dig holes in this> > > Hill Country rock is next to impossible.> > >

Chaz just came in and said No Fishing today. His head still hurts.> > > Gives me time to get my license and be legal.> > > The next thing we may barter for is a motor home. That's the only> way> > > to go camping, in my opinion. Well, other than a Holiday Inn....LOL!> > > Oh, this all reminds me of the biggest barter we ever did. When Chaz> > > was 35, he got food poisoning, which caused a UTI, which in turn> > > caused peridcarditis, and he had a mild heart attack. We got him to> > > the hospital in time and there was very minimal damage done. The> real> > > damage was to our finances, because at that time (again) we weren't> > > insured. The cardiologist had just bought a house and needed lots of> > > electrical work, so Chaz performed $4k worth of work on his house in> > > exchange for all of the doctor bills! We

still owed the hospital> $4k,> > > but were able to pay them off slowly.> > > So, we love to barter. We check Craigslist every day for things,> which> > > is how I got my jewelry.> > > Ummmm, I gotta go now. Craigslist is calling my name...... :)> > > Hope each and every one of you is enjoying a lovely Sunday.> > > YAY for Spring!!!!> > > Hugs!> > > Babs> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

, Have him keep his oxygen ON while in the shower. A shower chair is the best. turn his 02 up a little so he can enjoy his shower. The hose is plastic and you can add another hose to it if you need to. I remember so clearly hating my shower and told my daughter and hubby I wasn't doing that anymore, they would just have to let me stink.. lol , the next day put the hose over the door and turned it up.. OHH it was wonderful.There are so many little things you can do to make living with this monster doable. I have forgotten. When some mintion a problem I remember so if you have any other questions or concerns I'll be glad to help.God Bless. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Yes, he did.  He slept all evening in the chair and then all night in bed (at least he isn't coughing) and then a good part of the morning.   He is out again for what he promised would just be 45 minutes.  HA!  He is going to take a shower when he comes in this afternoon.  Those are harder than I ever imagined.   I just love a shower. Are you feelin' better?   It is absolutely beautiful here today.   I've got windows open and.... sigh!  I love it being home instead of cooped up in the school.   So much to do but the back hurts so I decided to take a break.The floors is all that is left.   Kcentral IllSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: K....you're not busting in, just joining the conversation.Oh! You've learned my favorite word...DAMNIT!  It's what I say when I don't know what else to say.I'll bet your "big ole farmhouse" is wonderful.Did Don handle the mowing ok?Bye for now. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! OT/My pink fishing pole, and other> > Sunday ramblings> > >> > >> > > Chaz bought me a pink fishing pole the other day at the Bass Pro> Shop> > > in San . We were going to go out fishing in the boat today at> > > Canyon Lake, but he has another one of his headaches (not sure> what's> > > causing them, we think he needs an MRI and he has no health> insurance)> > > so instead I'm sitting here at the desk playing around on the> > internet.> > > Just as well, because we forgot that I don't have a fishing license> > > and I'm such a namby-pamby that I won't risk being caught and fined.> > > No cashola for the dang thing anyway....sucks being poor.> > > Do any of you barter? Just asking, 'cuz that's how my Chaz got his> > > boat. There's a well-to-do builder that he works for, and Chaz just> > > asked "would you buy this boat for me in exhange for underground> > > utility work" and the man said Yes! Done deal. The Chaz loves his> > > boat, and the builder gets his works done and charges the customer> > > more than the asking price of the boat. So really, the only one out> > > anything here is the poor homeowner, and they are VERY wealthy and> can> > > well afford the overage, and of course they get their underground> > > utilities put in. That's me justifying the whole deal.... :)> > > We did some other bartering recently too, and I got some lovely> > > jewelry out of the transaction. Just seems a neat way to me to rid> > > oneself of stuff not being used, and gain something you need. Well,> I> > > didn't NEED the jewelry.....LOL!> > > We also planted some veggie plants today. We do our gardening in> > > containers to make it easier on me. We planted squash, tomatoes,> > > jalapenos and hmmmmm....forgot what else. Now that there's a Home> > > Depot only 4 miles away we should be able to keep a very lovely> > > container garden. My one rose bush that I planted is doing> > > spectacularly well, and one more is on the way. I'm going to> > > eventually plant them in half-barrels. Trying to dig holes in this> > > Hill Country rock is next to impossible.> > > Chaz just came in and said No Fishing today. His head still hurts.> > > Gives me time to get my license and be legal.> > > The next thing we may barter for is a motor home. That's the only> way> > > to go camping, in my opinion. Well, other than a Holiday Inn....LOL!> > > Oh, this all reminds me of the biggest barter we ever did. When Chaz> > > was 35, he got food poisoning, which caused a UTI, which in turn> > > caused peridcarditis, and he had a mild heart attack. We got him to> > > the hospital in time and there was very minimal damage done. The> real> > > damage was to our finances, because at that time (again) we weren't> > > insured. The cardiologist had just bought a house and needed lots of> > > electrical work, so Chaz performed $4k worth of work on his house in> > > exchange for all of the doctor bills! We still owed the hospital> $4k,> > > but were able to pay them off slowly.> > > So, we love to barter. We check Craigslist every day for things,> which> > > is how I got my jewelry.> > > Ummmm, I gotta go now. Craigslist is calling my name...... :)> > > Hope each and every one of you is enjoying a lovely Sunday.> > > YAY for Spring!!!!> > > Hugs!> > > Babs> > >> >> KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

K... OK, this is my LAST POST, it says here in fine print..... and then I'm going to get on my secret mission.

I'm glad Don slept well. All that fresh air works!

I'm feeling ok now. Once I spit it out, I'm fine and it feels good for me to make a decision to be a little more active. I've certainly been that the last two days.

Bye for now

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

OT/My pink fishing pole, and other> > Sunday ramblings> > >> > >> > > Chaz bought me a pink fishing pole the other day at the Bass Pro> Shop> > > in San . We were going to go out fishing in the boat today at> > > Canyon Lake, but he has another one of his headaches (not sure> what's> > > causing them, we think he needs an MRI and he has no health> insurance)> > > so instead I'm sitting here at the desk playing around on the> > internet.> > > Just as well, because we forgot that I don't have a fishing license> > > and I'm such a namby-pamby that I won't risk being caught and fined.> > > No cashola for the dang thing anyway....sucks being poor.> > > Do any of you barter? Just asking, 'cuz that's how my Chaz got his> > > boat. There's a well-to-do builder that he works for, and Chaz just> > > asked "would you buy this boat for me in exhange for underground> > > utility work" and the man said Yes! Done deal. The Chaz loves his> > > boat, and the builder gets his works done and charges the customer> > > more than the asking price of the boat. So really, the only one out> > > anything here is the poor homeowner, and they are VERY wealthy and> can> > > well afford the overage, and of course they get their underground> > > utilities put in. That's me justifying the whole deal.... :)> > > We did some other bartering recently too, and I got some lovely> > > jewelry out of the transaction. Just seems a neat way to me to rid> > > oneself of stuff not being used, and gain something you need. Well,> I> > > didn't NEED the jewelry.....LOL!> > > We also planted some veggie plants today. We do our gardening in> > > containers to make it easier on me. We planted squash, tomatoes,> > > jalapenos and hmmmmm....forgot what else. Now that there's a Home> > > Depot only 4 miles away we should be able to keep a very lovely> > > container garden. My one rose bush that I planted is doing> > > spectacularly well, and one more is on the way. I'm going to> > > eventually plant them in half-barrels. Trying to dig holes in this> > > Hill Country rock is next to impossible.> > > Chaz just came in and said No Fishing today. His head still hurts.> > > Gives me time to get my license and be legal.> > > The next thing we may barter for is a motor home. That's the only> way> > > to go camping, in my opinion. Well, other than a Holiday Inn....LOL!> > > Oh, this all reminds me of the biggest barter we ever did. When Chaz> > > was 35, he got food poisoning, which caused a UTI, which in turn> > > caused peridcarditis, and he had a mild heart attack. We got him to> > > the hospital in time and there was very minimal damage done. The> real> > > damage was to our finances, because at that time (again) we weren't> > > insured. The cardiologist had just bought a house and needed lots of> > > electrical work, so Chaz performed $4k worth of work on his house in> > > exchange for all of the doctor bills! We still owed the hospital> $4k,> > > but were able to pay them off slowly.> > > So, we love to barter. We check Craigslist every day for things,> which> > > is how I got my jewelry.> > > Ummmm, I gotta go now. Craigslist is calling my name...... :)> > > Hope each and every one of you is enjoying a lovely Sunday.> > > YAY for Spring!!!!> > > Hugs!> > > Babs> > >> >>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

Peggy you are so sweet. Is this Thursday chat night? I told him we could put on speaker phone. He is convinced that he can't hear it. He really has become more deaf since this disease plagues him. I don't understand that one. He does use the O2 but it still takes it toll. He has to take a shower tonight because tomorrow is the appointment about rehab. Yeah!!!!!!!! Thanks girl. K Peggy wrote: , Have him keep his oxygen ON while in the shower. A shower chair is the best. turn his 02 up a little so he can enjoy his shower. The hose is plastic and you can add another hose to it if you need to. I remember so clearly hating my shower and told my daughter and hubby I wasn't doing that anymore, they would just have to let me stink.. lol , the next day put the hose over the door and turned it up.. OHH it was wonderful. There are so many little things you can do to make living with this monster doable. I have forgotten. When some mintion a problem I remember so if you have any other questions or concerns I'll be glad to help. God Bless. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Yes, he did. He slept all evening in the chair and then all night in bed (at least he isn't coughing) and then a good part of the morning. He is out again for what he promised would just be 45 minutes. HA! He is going to take a shower when he comes in this afternoon. Those are harder than I ever imagined. I just love a shower. Are you feelin' better? It is absolutely beautiful here today. I've got windows open and.... sigh! I love it being home instead of cooped up in the school. So much to do but the back hurts so I decided to take a break. The floors is all that is left. K central IllSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: K....you're not busting in, just joining the conversation. Oh! You've learned my favorite word... DAMNIT! It's what I say when I don't know what else to say. I'll bet your "big ole farmhouse" is wonderful. Did Don handle the mowing ok? Bye for now. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! OT/My pink fishing pole, and other> > Sunday ramblings> > >> > >> > > Chaz bought me a pink fishing pole the other day at the Bass Pro> Shop> > > in San . We were going to go out fishing in the boat today at> > > Canyon Lake, but he has another one of his headaches (not sure> what's> > > causing them, we think he needs an MRI and he has no

health> insurance)> > > so instead I'm sitting here at the desk playing around on the> > internet.> > > Just as well, because we forgot that I don't have a fishing license> > > and I'm such a namby-pamby that I won't risk being caught and fined.> > > No cashola for the dang thing anyway....sucks being poor.> > > Do any of you barter? Just asking, 'cuz that's how my Chaz got his> > > boat. There's a well-to-do builder that he works for, and Chaz just> > > asked "would you buy this boat for me in exhange for underground> > > utility work" and the man said Yes! Done deal. The Chaz loves his> > > boat, and the builder gets his works done and charges the customer> > > more than the asking price of the boat. So really, the only one out> > > anything here is the poor homeowner, and they are VERY wealthy and>

can> > > well afford the overage, and of course they get their underground> > > utilities put in. That's me justifying the whole deal.... :)> > > We did some other bartering recently too, and I got some lovely> > > jewelry out of the transaction. Just seems a neat way to me to rid> > > oneself of stuff not being used, and gain something you need. Well,> I> > > didn't NEED the jewelry.....LOL!> > > We also planted some veggie plants today. We do our gardening in> > > containers to make it easier on me. We planted squash, tomatoes,> > > jalapenos and hmmmmm....forgot what else. Now that there's a Home> > > Depot only 4 miles away we should be able to keep a very lovely> > > container garden. My one rose bush that I planted is doing> > > spectacularly well, and one more is on the way. I'm going to> >

> eventually plant them in half-barrels. Trying to dig holes in this> > > Hill Country rock is next to impossible.> > > Chaz just came in and said No Fishing today. His head still hurts.> > > Gives me time to get my license and be legal.> > > The next thing we may barter for is a motor home. That's the only> way> > > to go camping, in my opinion. Well, other than a Holiday Inn....LOL!> > > Oh, this all reminds me of the biggest barter we ever did. When Chaz> > > was 35, he got food poisoning, which caused a UTI, which in turn> > > caused peridcarditis, and he had a mild heart attack. We got him to> > > the hospital in time and there was very minimal damage done. The> real> > > damage was to our finances, because at that time (again) we weren't> > > insured. The cardiologist had just bought a house and needed lots

of> > > electrical work, so Chaz performed $4k worth of work on his house in> > > exchange for all of the doctor bills! We still owed the hospital> $4k,> > > but were able to pay them off slowly.> > > So, we love to barter. We check Craigslist every day for things,> which> > > is how I got my jewelry.> > > Ummmm, I gotta go now. Craigslist is calling my name...... :)> > > Hope each and every one of you is enjoying a lovely Sunday.> > > YAY for Spring!!!!> > > Hugs!> > > Babs> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the

Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14