RemedySpot.com

Re: My Not so Great News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you . I appreciate your prayers and support.

Hugs, Joyce D. > >> > > > Hi to anyone who will listen to me whine,> > > > As you all know, I am waiting on a call to go back to the hospital > for> > more bloody adventures.> > > > Well, my day started yesterday by a big filling falling out of my> > tooth. I knew my teeth were suffering, but stuck my head in the > sand. > > Too much to deal with. I have Sjogren's Syndrome (among my many> > maladies). It reduces saliva in the mouth and is devastating to > teeth. > > I have worked at a losing battle for so long. My dentist that > worked> > with me so closely got breast cancer and has never returned to her> > practice. I have already lost one tooth since she left and now > there> > are 4 more that have to come out. Some are so bad that the dentist > and> > oral surgeon think it should precede the other procedures. The > docs are> > talking now.> > > > Then today I got up with a bloody nose that has not stopped. I have> > spent the day with toilet paper in my nose. It will not stop. They> > have my blood so thinned. It is just scarry. Too darn much going > on. > > I want it all to be over.> > > > I am being a big baby, but I am asking for your prayers anyway. > > Ginger's prayer says, "Lord make me brave, much braver than this". > That> > is my prayer. For bravery in the face of too many arrows striking > at> > one time. Enough already!> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary > Hypertension> > 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) > > Rejected for Transplant 2006> > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the > palm of> > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>