RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone: Announcements, Projects, Newsletters (long Post,but please read)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone: Announcements, Projects, Newsletters NING AND NetworksHello Soul Family!I am finally here to bring up to discussion some of the projects we have been working onfor quite a while now.*1. We modified our NING site, the changes are not all in place yet, but they are on the way!We will finally be able to place advertisements there.*2.We will be soon starting our newsletters every two weeks.We are envisioning to place all the courses, best original blogs and articles , interviews,"How -tos" from all of our members over all our networks on this newsletter. If you have something to say, this is your chance.*3.We are also going to promote group activities,in other words, if you are one of the owners of groups over NING, you group can place news over our newsletters, be highlighted over the Humanity Healing.net website, and also we hope to feature you as One of our Teachers/ Mentors, even if you have been working already as an Ambassador.*4. If you wish to be feature as one of The faces of Humanity Healing, Please provide us with a short BIO, and a picture of yourself.5.Three other categories were added to our staff members, for more information about it ,please visit “Faces of Humanity Healing group †at NING Network: Meet our Team We also have two group events programmed on our Calendar for the years 2008,Those events will be announced and opened to all our members on all our networks. I will make a special post just for those. If you have suggestions, thoughts, or an original Idea, please contact Rain or I, for now we are the two that are coordinating the newsletters.**For those that do not know, Rain is One of our Moderators here and our Main administrator over NING Network.I do not wish to overwhelm you dear ones, but we are going straight ahead on our projects,I have been making many exciting contacts and I hope everything will come to Manifestation pretty soon,then I call tell you all!!!Much love and respect to all Liane