RemedySpot.com

Re: FW: Please help me...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so so so much! Last night I tried for the first time to sleep without medication. For my OWN clearness of mind, it was so difficult but I made it through!

My heart literally hurts inside me... I am so exhausted.

I have been taking abuse for so many years now- the blinders came off 3 nights ago when my husband and his mother 51-50'd me... I was released. The story is so painful, I pray that her face and his body standing next to hers as my children watched me being thrown into a police car in handcuffs be taken from my mind. I am not okay. We are going today for therapy at 9 am. My doctor asked me last week if I was being abused, she gave me this referral... I am so scared!

I love your caring effort,

Mrs. Paradis

From: Randy <jqpublic_59@...>Subject: FW: [] Please help me..." " < >Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 8:19 PM

you are now heavily in my prayers and i aspire my protection and guiding energies watch over you instead. And i aspire you find the inner strength and wisdom to cut any and all ties of people and situations which would bring you sadness and harm. Life is short and with this happiness and inner peace are most important. I have you covered with total spiritual effort. Your friend and brother. Randy.----- Original Message -----Subject: [] Please help me...Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 2:02:05From: redheadparadis <redheadparadis><>Hi all... I am not new in as much as I read this forum often, but I am just asking for power and light and healing if you would help me. I have been in a 3 day

cloud of blurr with an overwhelming amount of abuse...I am today clearer, but not clear. I need power and energy from you so I can get my life back in control, and not under control. Please, any guidance I will take as gold. Thank you. Every single person out there that I don't even know,but cares enough to extend themself to me.

Dearest , May the Light of Creation, fill every fiber of your being, with Love, Healing, Comfort and Peace of Mind. And may you be protected and kept safe, from those who would impose their will upon you, as the gift of Free Will is from the Most High.

We Thank You for this.

with Gratitude and Love

Mark

From: Randy <jqpublic_59>Subject: FW: [] Please help me..."" <>Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 8:19 PM

you are now heavily in my prayers and i aspire my protection and guiding energies watch over you instead. And i aspire you find the inner strength and wisdom to cut any and all ties of people and situations which would bring you sadness and harm. Life is short and with this happiness and inner peace are most important. I have you covered with total spiritual effort. Your friend and brother. Randy.----- Original Message -----Subject: [] Please help me...Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 2:02:05From: redheadparadis <redheadparadis><>Hi all... I am not new in as much as I read this forum often, but I am just asking for power and light and healing if you would help me. I have been in a 3 day

cloud of blurr with an overwhelming amount of abuse...I am today clearer, but not clear. I need power and energy from you so I can get my life back in control, and not under control. Please, any guidance I will take as gold. Thank you. Every single person out there that I don't even know,but cares enough to extend themself to me.