RemedySpot.com

RE: Pursed Lips Moment @ San

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Excellent idea. Is someone going to be connected in San to pick the piccies up?

Love Ze xx>> > Hi Y'all,> > Some may've picked up on the 'PURSED LIPS MOVEMENT' for we> PF'rs....some may not've....since Pursing our Lips is so GOOD for us all> the Idea is to have a GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT @ the San > Gathering... [:*] [:*] [:*] [:*] etc...> > Now, if all you lucky revellers all PUCKER up @ 10 am in San> ......then it would be 5pm on the same day in London for> Zena.....9pm the same day in Mumbai for Gita/Geeta & 1 AM the next> morning for me in Oz.....DOABLE I'd reckon!> > I figure out everyone in the USA, Canada, Alaska can easily> figure out their particular time in relation to San without my> help!> > I thought 9am might be a bit unlikely for y'all to be gathered> together.......unless you're doing a groupy Breakfast or some such!> > WHO are the lucky lot off to San ....> > CAN someone ,who IS going to San , be the Duffer to> pick up this idea & RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN with it......???????> > WHOEVER that is can they check the times I've calculated & > POST the DAY, DATE & TIME as per San !> > Have your companions with CAMERAS a READY...we want the> Moment POSTED!> > GIO>

Guest guest

8:00 am , I'll set an alarm. I forgot the date.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Pursed Lips Moment @ San Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 03:28:54 -0000

Hi Y'all,

Some may've picked up on the 'PURSED LIPS MOVEMENT' for we PF'rs....some may not've....since Pursing our Lips is so GOOD for us all the Idea is to have a GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT @ the San Gathering... etc...

Now, if all you lucky revellers all PUCKER up @ 10 am in San ......then it would be 5pm on the same day in London for Zena.....9pm the same day in Mumbai for Gita/Geeta & 1 AM the next morning for me in Oz.....DOABLE I'd reckon!

I figure out everyone in the USA, Canada, Alaska can easily figure out their particular time in relation to San without my help!

I thought 9am might be a bit unlikely for y'all to be gathered together.......unless you're doing a groupy Breakfast or some such!

WHO are the lucky lot off to San ....

CAN someone ,who IS going to San , be the Duffer to pick up this idea & RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN with it......???????

WHOEVER that is can they check the times I've calculated & POST the DAY, DATE & TIME as per San !

Have your companions with CAMERAS a READY...we want the Moment POSTED!

GIO

Guest guest

-HI ,

Great idea !!Heres to GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT

by the way will you choose one of my names please?or is it a

hint that i should get down to it?:)

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " "

wrote:

>

>

> Hi Y'all,

>

> Some may've picked up on the 'PURSED LIPS MOVEMENT'

for we

> PF'rs....some may not've....since Pursing our Lips is so GOOD for

us all

> the Idea is to have a GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT @ the San

> Gathering... [:*] [:*] [:*] [:*] etc...

>

> Now, if all you lucky revellers all PUCKER up @ 10 am

in San

> ......then it would be 5pm on the same day in London for

> Zena.....9pm the same day in Mumbai for Gita/Geeta & 1 AM the next

> morning for me in Oz.....DOABLE I'd reckon!

>

> I figure out everyone in the USA, Canada, Alaska can

easily

> figure out their particular time in relation to San

without my

> help!

>

> I thought 9am might be a bit unlikely for y'all to be

gathered

> together.......unless you're doing a groupy Breakfast or some such!

>

> WHO are the lucky lot off to San ....

>

> CAN someone ,who IS going to San , be the

Duffer to

> pick up this idea & RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN with it......???????

>

> WHOEVER that is can they check the times I've

calculated &

> POST the DAY, DATE & TIME as per San !

>

> Have your companions with CAMERAS a READY...we

want the

> Moment POSTED!

>

> GIO

>

Guest guest

OK Gieta howse THAT for ya?????

Scilly

> >> > > > Hi Y'all,> > > > Some may've picked up on the 'PURSED LIPS MOVEMENT' > for we> > PF'rs....some may not've....since Pursing our Lips is so GOOD for > us all> > the Idea is to have a GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT @ the San > > Gathering... [:*] [:*] [:*] [:*] etc...> > > > Now, if all you lucky revellers all PUCKER up @ 10 am > in San> > ......then it would be 5pm on the same day in London for> > Zena.....9pm the same day in Mumbai for Gita/Geeta & 1 AM the next> > morning for me in Oz.....DOABLE I'd reckon!> > > > I figure out everyone in the USA, Canada, Alaska can > easily> > figure out their particular time in relation to San > without my> > help!> > > > I thought 9am might be a bit unlikely for y'all to be > gathered> > together.......unless you're doing a groupy Breakfast or some such!> > > > WHO are the lucky lot off to San ....> > > > CAN someone ,who IS going to San , be the > Duffer to> > pick up this idea & RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN with it......???????> > > > WHOEVER that is can they check the times I've > calculated & > > POST the DAY, DATE & TIME as per San !> > > > Have your companions with CAMERAS a READY...we > want the> > Moment POSTED!> > > > GIO> >>

Guest guest

--Thank you Geena

Geeta

- In Breathe-Support , " "

wrote:

>

>

> [belly Laugh]

> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> OK

Gieta

> howse THAT for ya?????

>

> Scilly [http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/25/25_5_20.gif]

> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU>

>

>

>

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Y'all,

> > >

> > > Some may've picked up on the 'PURSED LIPS MOVEMENT'

> > for we

> > > PF'rs....some may not've....since Pursing our Lips is so GOOD

for

> > us all

> > > the Idea is to have a GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT @ the San

> > > Gathering... [:*] [:*] [:*] [:*] etc...

> > >

> > > Now, if all you lucky revellers all PUCKER up @ 10 am

> > in San

> > > ......then it would be 5pm on the same day in London for

> > > Zena.....9pm the same day in Mumbai for Gita/Geeta & 1 AM the

next

> > > morning for me in Oz.....DOABLE I'd reckon!

> > >

> > > I figure out everyone in the USA, Canada, Alaska can

> > easily

> > > figure out their particular time in relation to San

> > without my

> > > help!

> > >

> > > I thought 9am might be a bit unlikely for y'all to be

> > gathered

> > > together.......unless you're doing a groupy Breakfast or some

such!

> > >

> > > WHO are the lucky lot off to San ....

> > >

> > > CAN someone ,who IS going to San , be the

> > Duffer to

> > > pick up this idea & RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN with it......???????

> > >

> > > WHOEVER that is can they check the times I've

> > calculated &

> > > POST the DAY, DATE & TIME as per San !

> > >

> > > Have your companions with CAMERAS a READY...we

> > want the

> > > Moment POSTED!

> > >

> > > GIO

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?

partner=ZSzeb097_Z\

> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7925>

>

Guest guest

...Oh NO....Gieta brought forth GEENA...can't have that!

I'll have to guess AGAIN.....

SGIO> > > >> > > >> > > > Hi Y'all,> > > >> > > > Some may've picked up on the 'PURSED LIPS MOVEMENT'> > > for we> > > > PF'rs....some may not've....since Pursing our Lips is so GOOD > for> > > us all> > > > the Idea is to have a GLOBAL PURSED LIPS MOMENT @ the San > > > > > Gathering... [:*] [:*] [:*] [:*] etc...> > > >> > > > Now, if all you lucky revellers all PUCKER up @ 10 am> > > in San> > > > ......then it would be 5pm on the same day in London for> > > > Zena.....9pm the same day in Mumbai for Gita/Geeta & 1 AM the > next> > > > morning for me in Oz.....DOABLE I'd reckon!> > > >> > > > I figure out everyone in the USA, Canada, Alaska can> > > easily> > > > figure out their particular time in relation to San > > > without my> > > > help!> > > >> > > > I thought 9am might be a bit unlikely for y'all to be> > > gathered> > > > together.......unless you're doing a groupy Breakfast or some > such!> > > >> > > > WHO are the lucky lot off to San ....> > > >> > > > CAN someone ,who IS going to San , be the> > > Duffer to> > > > pick up this idea & RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN with it......???????> > > >> > > > WHOEVER that is can they check the times I've> > > calculated & > > > > POST the DAY, DATE & TIME as per San !> > > >> > > > Have your companions with CAMERAS a READY...we> > > want the> > > > Moment POSTED!> > > >> > > > GIO> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?> partner=ZSzeb097_Z\> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7925>> >>