RemedySpot.com

Re: Just Complaining

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now its MY turn to encourage you. You were there when I was down and now my hunny bunny, its my turn so heres a big ole hug from me ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Joyce))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It was a sweaty one too cause I was moppin my floor. I love you , hang in there.

Vicky81856Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

I am surprised you are able to even post at all!! You are one courageous lady!! I wish I could only be half as strong as you. You have been through so much, you have definitely earned the right to complain away all that your heart desires!! That's what we're here for!! I hope you feel better soon!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Just ComplainingTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 5:13 PM

Hi Group,

I am reading the posts, just not responding very much. I am just feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to the top of my head. I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was stupid on my part, but you would think they would have had medication charts from my doctor besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is healing very well. Blood keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman Catheter site. They cut a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that. It is bleeding all around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had three incisions for Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed beautifully.

I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork. I am so beat up and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today was another needle. But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good form by the weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep and my back is out from the torturous hospital bed.

I am very good at complaining. But, you have to listen, those are the rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only 15 mg. We are going to start weaning more once I stabalize a little more.

Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will return soon. I promise.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Joyce...you know we listen out of love not obligation and it's always good to see a post from you for a little update. I'm sorry you still deal with one thing or another! I guess all that can be done is being done..........isn't it???

Hang on. Prayers are constant. At least you're still here and your humor is still here and your family still has you and we still have you. You can eat and sleep some so that's a good sign.

Hang on!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Just Complaining

Hi Group,

I am reading the posts, just not responding very much. I am just feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to the top of my head. I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was stupid on my part, but you would think they would have had medication charts from my doctor besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is healing very well. Blood keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman Catheter site. They cut a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that. It is bleeding all around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had three incisions for Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed beautifully.

I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork. I am so beat up and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today was another needle. But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good form by the weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep and my back is out from the torturous hospital bed.

I am very good at complaining. But, you have to listen, those are the rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only 15 mg. We are going to start weaning more once I stabalize a little more.

Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will return soon. I promise.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Joyce,

I am suprised you are not psychotic after the

hospital AND the lack of prednisone! You have earned

the right to be as grumpy as you want for as long as

you want and I promise we'll all listen. I have no

clue how you manage so well. You are my hero. God

bless you-Dense

--- Joyce wrote:

>

> Hi Group,

>

> I am reading the posts, just not responding very

> much. I am just

> feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to

> the top of my head.

> I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was

> stupid on my part,

> but you would think they would have had medication

> charts from my doctor

> besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is

> healing very well. Blood

> keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman

> Catheter site. They cut

> a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that.

> It is bleeding all

> around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had

> three incisions for

> Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed

> beautifully.

>

> I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork.

> I am so beat up

> and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today

> was another needle.

> But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good

> form by the

> weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep

> and my back is out

> from the torturous hospital bed.

>

> I am very good at complaining. But, you have to

> listen, those are the

> rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only

> 15 mg. We are going

> to start weaning more once I stabalize a little

> more.

>

> Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will

> return soon. I promise.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

>

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004

> Pulmonary Hypertension

> 2008

> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA,

> Sjogren's, etc) Rejected

> for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved

> you on the palm of

> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

>

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Joyce, I'm still praying for you and all your troubles. Goodness, you are doing great! Prayer works miracles. K Central Illdenise randel wrote: Joyce,I am suprised you are not psychotic after thehospital AND the lack of prednisone! You have earnedthe right to be as grumpy as you want for as long asyou want and I promise we'll all listen. I have noclue how you manage so well. You are my hero. Godbless you-Dense--- Joyce <janne5303> wrote:> > Hi Group,> > I am reading the posts, just not responding very> much. I am just> feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to> the top of my head.> I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was> stupid on my part,> but you would think they would have had medication> charts from my doctor> besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is> healing very well. Blood> keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman> Catheter site. They cut> a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that. > It is bleeding all> around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had> three incisions for> Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed> beautifully.> > I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork.> I am so beat up>

and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today> was another needle. > But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good> form by the> weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep> and my back is out> from the torturous hospital bed.> > I am very good at complaining. But, you have to > listen, those are the> rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only> 15 mg. We are going> to start weaning more once I stabalize a little> more.> > Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will> return soon. I promise.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 > Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA,> Sjogren's, etc) Rejected> for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved> you on the palm of> my hands.

Isaiah 49: 15-16> > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

The grumpies aren't coming around much lately. I think they are too smart to be in this neighborhood. It takes energy to be grumpy and I don't have any energy to spare.

I can feel the improvement a little every day. There is now blood flowing through my heart, that has to help. The nasty teeth are gone, that has to help. The chest catheter is so sore and touchy, but that should soon heal. I think that my leaving the Prednisone off my list and not having it for a week has knocked me for a loop. That should adjust again in the next few days.

I am so grateful that the Flolan treatment is working so well. So are the docs. Everybody is all smiles. They turned it up a notch with no side effects. It is the oldest of the PAH meds, but considered the "gold standard." It is a bother, but if it gives me a little more time, I will bother.

Thanks for caring. But, believe me, I am no hero.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > Hi Group,> > > > I am reading the posts, just not responding very> > much. I am just> > feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to> > the top of my head.> > I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was> > stupid on my part,> > but you would think they would have had medication> > charts from my doctor> > besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is> > healing very well. Blood> > keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman> > Catheter site. They cut> > a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that. > > It is bleeding all> > around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had> > three incisions for> > Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed> > beautifully.> > > > I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork.> > I am so beat up> > and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today> > was another needle. > > But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good> > form by the> > weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep> > and my back is out> > from the torturous hospital bed.> > > > I am very good at complaining. But, you have to > > listen, those are the> > rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only> > 15 mg. We are going> > to start weaning more once I stabalize a little> > more.> > > > Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will> > return soon. I promise.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 > > Pulmonary Hypertension> > 2008> > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA,> > Sjogren's, etc) Rejected> > for Transplant 2006> > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved> > you on the palm of> > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Guest guest

Joyce....I'm reading a few posts this morning before I go to the Pain Clinic. (monthly visit...no problems).

I'm just soooo happy you are improving every day and that is good news to start MY day!

Eat well and sleep well girlfriend.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Just Complaining

The grumpies aren't coming around much lately. I think they are too smart to be in this neighborhood. It takes energy to be grumpy and I don't have any energy to spare.

I can feel the improvement a little every day. There is now blood flowing through my heart, that has to help. The nasty teeth are gone, that has to help. The chest catheter is so sore and touchy, but that should soon heal. I think that my leaving the Prednisone off my list and not having it for a week has knocked me for a loop. That should adjust again in the next few days.

I am so grateful that the Flolan treatment is working so well. So are the docs. Everybody is all smiles. They turned it up a notch with no side effects. It is the oldest of the PAH meds, but considered the "gold standard." It is a bother, but if it gives me a little more time, I will bother.

Thanks for caring. But, believe me, I am no hero.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > Hi Group,> > > > I am reading the posts, just not responding very> > much. I am just> > feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to> > the top of my head.> > I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was> > stupid on my part,> > but you would think they would have had medication> > charts from my doctor> > besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is> > healing very well. Blood> > keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman> > Catheter site. They cut> > a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that. > > It is bleeding all> > around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had> > three incisions for> > Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed> > beautifully.> > > > I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork.> > I am so beat up> > and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today> > was another needle. > > But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good> > form by the> > weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep> > and my back is out> > from the torturous hospital bed.> > > > I am very good at complaining. But, you have to > > listen, those are the> > rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only> > 15 mg. We are going> > to start weaning more once I stabalize a little> > more.> > > > Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will> > return soon. I promise.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 > > Pulmonary Hypertension> > 2008> > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA,> > Sjogren's, etc) Rejected> > for Transplant 2006> > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved> > you on the palm of> > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>