RemedySpot.com

Just Complaining

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Group, I am reading the posts, just not responding very much. I am just feeling awful. I am sore and hurting from my toes to the top of my head. I am paying for the Prednisone free week. That was stupid on my part, but you would think they would have had medication charts from my doctor besides the one that I gave them. Nothing is healing very well. Blood keeps seeping from my gums and from the Hickman Catheter site. They cut a flap of skin and then cover the tube with that. It is bleeding all around that. I am on so many blood thinners. I had three incisions for Catheterization, Angio and stent. It has healed beautifully. I got up this a.m. and had to go for more bloodwork. I am so beat up and bruised, the last thing I wanted to see today was another needle. But, I gotter' done. I'm hoping to be back in good form by the weekend. I am still so sleepy from lack of sleep and my back is out from the torturous hospital bed. I am very good at complaining. But, you have to listen, those are the rules. The doc put me back on Prednisone, but only 15 mg. We are going to start weaning more once I stabalize a little more. Be patient with me. The more frisky Joyce will return soon. I promise. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16