RemedySpot.com

Home From the Big House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Group, I'm Home! They didn't kill me in the Big House, although they injured me severely.They have starved me, I am black and blue from shoulder to fingertips. Yes, they took blood from my fingers. I was in surgery on three different days. So, they would not let me eat or drink after midnight, then not do surgery until late in the day. Then bring some slimy inedible left over. Good news! My pulmonary pressures dropped from 61 to 40 with the Flolan. My Angioplasty and stent placement was successful. I now have a Hickman Catheter buried in my chest. That surgery was horrific. They were trying not to give me much anesthesia and I came fully awake while they were jamming that apparatus through my neck. They take it up into the jugular vein, then down over the collar bone. That is where they were when I came to. That was worse pain than I have ever endured and they just kept going in spite of my screaming. My hands were secured or I would have been fighting my way out of there. I jumped the doc later. He said it was the anesthesiologist's fault, but I think they were both at fault. These guys should have been auto mechanics. It was awful. I think I will go on Montel and tell my story. It is over and I will try to put it behind me, but I keep remembering the sounds and smell and I remember the warm blood running down the back of my neck. Lordy, how do you forget that. Idiots! They did the stent, etc on Tue, the teeth extraction on Thursday and the butchering job on Saturday. On Sunday, Shelby (my 14 year old grandaughter) came and we just snuggled up on the hospital bed and rested. We had such a good day. I was so dopey and she giggled all day. I was ever so ready to come home today. I just discovered that the entire time that I was in the hospital, I didn't take my Prednisone 20mg. I neglected to put it on my list. I know how dangerous it is to just stop. This doc wants me off and I want off, so I will call in the a.m. Maybe he will just let me stay off. That was stupid on my part. There is just so much to keep up with. Well, I have some reading to do here. I have missed you guys. Be back tomorrow. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16