Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our

peeps.

Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that

Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I

would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to

be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too.

We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.

Let me know.

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Leanne

I was thinking of that...because people haven't sent Wally pics and put

them in San folder and yet I can't imagine anyone not wanting to

be included but you never know. For me, it sounds great, but others may

respond otherwise. We'll see.

>

> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our

> peeps.

>

> Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that

> Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I

> would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to

> be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too.

> We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.

>

> Let me know.

>

> Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

>

Guest guest

Hi Leanne,

I have included my pic, in the San folder (it's not one of my best pics lol). I don't mind, if you copy it and printed out.

I Wished I could be there and I know you guys will have a great time and lots of fun! I Will Miss You All!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 8:00 pm

Subject: Re: Pics

Leanne

I was thinking of that...because people haven't sent Wally pics and put

them in San folder and yet I can't imagine anyone not wanting to

be included but you never know. For me, it sounds great, but others may

respond otherwise. We'll see.

>

> peeps.

>

>

> Let me know.

>

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Sure you can use my mug  ;)     Take a picture when it's finished and post it so we can see what it looks like.. K...  love yaLove and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Leanne, Hi my name is Sharon and I just read the file on energy and the therapists at the pulmonary rehab do not understand the fact that it says no aeorbic excersize. I should say I was diagnosed with hp in feb.2008. they want me to use the treadmill along with lightweight weights. Now i'am confused. Can you help meunderstand the file? THANKS SharonLeanne wrote: Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for

the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,

I don't completely understand the information in those files either but the information seems to be aimed more directly at people with obstructive lung disease (such as COPD, emphysema or chronic asthma) since it talks alot about reducing CO2 levels and how people with lung disease have trouble getting rid of CO2.

With restrictive lung disease such as what you and I have our problem is not CO2, it's O2 and not having enough of it.

I have been through pulmonary rehab and continue to do aerobic exercise. I believe I am stronger and healthier because of it. Perhaps Leanne can shed some more light on those files as I don't understand them either! (Of course maybe I don't understand because of oxygen deprivation...)

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Pics

Leanne, Hi my name is Sharon and I just read the file on energy and the therapists at the pulmonary rehab do not understand the fact that it says no aeorbic excersize. I should say I was diagnosed with hp in feb.2008. they want me to use the treadmill along with lightweight weights. Now i'am confused. Can you help meunderstand the file? THANKS SharonLeanne wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Thanks Beth, this is all new to me and really scary because at fifty eight i'am not ready to throw in the towel. I have two boys in their twentys that i want to see grandchildren(that is if they ever give up their boy toys) and get married. The youth of today do not seem to want marriage untill later. I have no insurance because no one would give it to me because i do have asthma and my husbands work does not offer. I cant get disability because i was a housewife forever and didn't make alot of money so i have to do this on my own. U of C and other hospitals won't take me into their programs because of no insurance and when i went into Silver Cross in Feb because of pulomnary edema the lung guy asked want insurance i had and when i said none walked out saying he would be right back and never came back but just worte a release that said go to another hospital if there are any problems which thank god there haven't been. My sister in law works at a hospital who got me

into see her doc and he put me on lasix, potassium ,cozar and a thyroid med. so i have been working on a treadmill and other things to help. sorry for rambling but docs get me po'd Beth wrote: Hi Sharon, I don't completely understand the information in those files either but the information seems to be aimed more directly at people with obstructive lung disease (such as COPD, emphysema or chronic asthma)

since it talks alot about reducing CO2 levels and how people with lung disease have trouble getting rid of CO2. With restrictive lung disease such as what you and I have our problem is not CO2, it's O2 and not having enough of it. I have been through pulmonary rehab and continue to do aerobic exercise. I believe I am stronger and healthier because of it. Perhaps Leanne can shed some more light on those files as I don't understand them either! (Of course maybe I don't understand because of oxygen deprivation...) Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP

06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive -----

Original Message ----From: sharon prendergast <ratina122003>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 11:18:13 AMSubject: Re: Pics Leanne, Hi my name is Sharon and I just read the file on energy and the therapists at the pulmonary rehab do not understand the fact that it says no aeorbic excersize. I should say I was diagnosed with hp in feb.2008. they want me to use the treadmill along with lightweight weights. Now i'am confused. Can you help meunderstand the file? THANKS SharonLeanne wrote: Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy

event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Sure, Leanne.....just not the one with my tongue sticking out that you chose to place in the Pulmonary Fibrosis paper. Cute.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our > peeps. > > Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that > Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I > would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to > be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. > We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.> > Let me know.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>

Guest guest

OK w/me

Kathie Tacoma

>

> peeps.

>

>

> Let me know.

>

>