RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher/Peggy/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Morning Peggy! Well today I started at the latest post and here you are....some days I start at the oldest if I'm watching for an answer from someone.........

Now you know I can't tell you about a secret mission! Wellllllll, maybe just a little

hint. At 3:15 PM, every day, something special will happen if you're willing........

Now....see how you can live with that!

Love ya..........love ya all who read this.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

Sher, How is the surprise going. I think a hint is in order.. ;)

It sounds to me like you need a good brisk sit. You have done a lot lately..

Take care f you

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Oh No, now I will go nuts.. hee hee  Is that my time or yours.. ;o Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Good Morning Peggy!  Well today I started at the latest post and here you are....some days I start at the oldest if I'm watching for an answer from someone.........Now you know I can't tell you about a secret mission! Wellllllll, maybe just a littlehint. At 3:15 PM, every day, something special will happen if you're willing........  Now....see how you can live with that!Love ya..........love ya all who read this.  Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  SherSher, How is the surprise going. I think a hint is in order.. ;) It sounds to me like you need a good brisk sit. You have done a lot lately..Take care f youLove and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Oh, you'll just have to wait and see Peggy!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

Sher, How is the surprise going. I think a hint is in order.. ;)

It sounds to me like you need a good brisk sit. You have done a lot lately..

Take care f you

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."