RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Jane & //Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, I remember you telling about your late husband but you gotta admit, that post was worded funny...gave me a grin anyway.... and a second thought.....

I'm so glad you are all happy. I'm with a different husband too...........my former was killed by a drunk driver, in a stolen car, with no insurance, and ran away....never caught!

Hugs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Jane & > > > > Oh Jane,> > I just clicked SEND & realised I'd left you off....I just wanted to say I can hear that you're stressed right now with everything back up in the air with . The effort & consequences of moving her back home are no doubt at the back of your mind too (Or they are NOW 'cos I've just SPOKEN it...oooooh maybe I shoukd jusy=t keep my BIG MOUTH SHUT!)> > Now, I could just ERASE that comment BUT maybe it's better OUT than IN...yea it WILL be a hassle moving her back BUT it IS do-able you know that 'cos you & Eddy moved her in the first place! You all survived right!> > Have you become a tad used to a gentle degree of separation, has she...how will you all re-adjust.....I KNOW these questions...my eldest girl played Yo-Yo's at my place before finally finding her own life! She DID get a shock the last time she moved out because her old bedroom quickly became my soon-to-become 2nd hubby's study!> > Her 2 kids sleep over much more often than she does these days!> > It's a PROCESS for sure ain't it!> > Thinkin' of you, take HEART Jane...you[ve got a BIG one!> > in Oz>