RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Re: terry// Steve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Holy moly, a man who knows what he's doing! At least it sounds that way. Steve, I live in Navada, just outside Las Vegas. Believe me, you can't even get a toothach fixed without Ins., or money. I'm not sure what options are available to me. I live in Peppertree Community and if you are serious about looking it up, I will give you a call. Just let me know. Thank you so much. I don't care if there is not a thing you can do, just knowing there is a stranger who cares, makes my day! love ya, Ter From my heart, I thank you for you caring response. I've been single for 38 years and was so cappable of taking my children as well as myself, that I never expected to end up needing help. I am about to turn in my car and save almost $700 a month. This has all bloown me away. I have a tough 30 year old mind, just

chassy is falling apart!!!!!STEPHEN R WILSON wrote: This makes me darn mad. The HOA has to pay a fee to file a lien and then pay a fee to foreclose. Why would they spend that money while you are paying it down? Sounds fishy to me. You must have a free legal clinic to give this to. I would like to see this HOA agreement. All I would need is the name of your community and state and county to look it up here. To be legal and binding it needs to be filed and is a public

record. Steve59 from WA IPF 2006 From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Re: terry/Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:04:09 -0700 (PDT) No, it's not. They are trying to take my house, even knowing how sick I am. I was about a little over $200. and had explained that my daughter had moved in to help and my son had just gotten here from Idaho to help. I'm so tired and my nerves are frayed! That's why I'm hardly here. I'll be OK and I'll keep you posted. Love ya, TerSher

Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Ter....maybe NOT hearing from HOA is good news???? Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: terry/ Terry I love the little icons. Joyce, Sher and use them quite a bit. Oh Beth comes up with some cuties too. I can't get them cause I'm on a Mac. It's probably a good thing I would drive everyone nuts.. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks

around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Wow girl, where did you find those little emoticons? I've never seen them like that and they are so cute! My

is half poodle and half terrier and loves me to death. Believe me, the feeling is mutual. She's been with me since she was 4 weeks old and I think she views me as her mother! She was house broken at 5 weeks, so as you can see she is the smartest dog I've ever had. As soon as I get through this financial bump in the My road, I want to put pictures of my animals on our site. They truly are my family. Keep making me smile. Hugs,Ter <gina.francisbigpond> wrote: MMMMmmmmm... a DOG called ..... (maybe you can now start thinking of her as La Lolla) Is She OR SGIO> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks so much for posting these lovely photos> > > > > Kathie....it' s> > > > > > > easy> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > see the bond between 'Air Family' members ins't it!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > > Could I ask something of you for when you have the> > time & > > > > > > > > > > > inclination. ...could you tell us YOUR story if that> > > > doesn't> > > > > > make> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > re-type something you've already done!!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I don't recall hearing your experience from DX to> > > > now....I'm> > > > > > > really> > > > > > > > > > > trying to fathom how everybody's experiences are so> > > > > different,> > > > > > > one> > > > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > > > the other. How

long have you been on O2..did the> > need for> > > > it> > > > > > > creep> > > > > > > > > up on> > > > > > > > > > > you or was it a big change quite quickly. Did you> > get it> > > > as> > > > > > soon> > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > needed it or was there a Lag time in anyone> > realising that> > > > > > you'd> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > that stage?????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > From your Database file I see you're on> > Prednisone..

...how> > > > > much> > > > > > > did> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > take at the start & how much are you on now....have> > you> > > > > taken> > > > > > it> > > > > > > all> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > way along? Do you think it has slowed your> > progression?> > > > Have> > > > > > you> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > > Fibrotic NSIP , Mixed NSIP or Cellular NSIP???????> > Have> > > > you> > > > > > done> > > > > > > > > > > anything else that you think has helped slow your> > > >

> progression?> > > > > > > If> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > have started to progress again why do you think that> > has> > > > > > > happened???> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry for the 1000 ?'s but I'm feeling really hungry> > for> > > > > > > feedback> > > > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > > > NSIP folk. I know Z' story & a fair idea of> > > > > > > > > Beth....WALLY> > > > > > > > > if> > > > > > > > > > > you see this I'd love to hear your story too! DIANA> > C's> > > > > > another>

> > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > > think.... have you shared your story ?????????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ANY other NSIP folk lurking out> > there??????? ?????????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Cheers,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > In Oz> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Reynauds'> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > May 2007> >

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > > Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster> > Total> > > > Access> > > > > > for> > > > > > > one month at no cost.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb112 _Z\> > \> > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7920>> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you

one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's

offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K>

> Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

Terry, Don't worry about calling me. I have free long distance and will call you after I have some information. Probably next week.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Re: terry// SteveDate: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Holy moly, a man who knows what he's doing! At least it sounds that way.

Steve, I live in Navada, just outside Las Vegas. Believe me, you can't even get a toothach fixed without Ins., or money. I'm not sure what options are available to me. I live in Peppertree Community and if you are serious about looking it up, I will give you a call. Just let me know.

Thank you so much. I don't care if there is not a thing you can do, just knowing there is a stranger who cares, makes my day!

love ya,

Ter

From my heart, I thank you for you caring response. I've been single for 38 years and was so cappable of taking my children as well as myself, that I never expected to end up needing help. I am about to turn in my car and save almost $700 a month. This has all bloown me away. I have a tough 30 year old mind, just chassy is falling apart!!!!!STEPHEN R WILSON <svwilsonmsn> wrote:

This makes me darn mad. The HOA has to pay a fee to file a lien and then pay a fee to foreclose. Why would they spend that money while you are paying it down? Sounds fishy to me. You must have a free legal clinic to give this to. I would like to see this HOA agreement. All I would need is the name of your community and state and county to look it up here. To be legal and binding it needs to be filed and is a public record. Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Re: terry/Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

No, it's not. They are trying to take my house, even knowing how sick I am. I was about a little over $200. and had explained that my daughter had moved in to help and my son had just gotten here from Idaho to help.

I'm so tired and my nerves are frayed!

That's why I'm hardly here.

I'll be OK and I'll keep you posted.

Love ya,

TerSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Ter....maybe NOT hearing from HOA is good news????

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: terry/

Terry I love the little icons. Joyce, Sher and use them quite a bit. Oh Beth comes up with some

cuties too. I can't get them cause I'm on a Mac. It's probably a good thing I would drive everyone nuts..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Wow girl, where did you find those little emoticons? I've never seen them like that and they are so cute! My is half poodle and half terrier and loves me to death. Believe me, the feeling is mutual. She's been with me since she was 4 weeks old and I think she views me as her mother! She was house broken at 5 weeks, so as you can see she is the smartest dog I've ever had.

As soon as I get through this financial bump in the My road, I want to put pictures of my animals on our site. They truly are my family.

Keep making me smile.

Hugs,Ter <gina.francisbigpond> wrote:

MMMMmmmmm... a DOG called ..... (maybe you can now start thinking of her as La Lolla)

Is She OR

SGIO> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks so much for posting these lovely photos> > > > > Kathie....it' s> > > > > > > easy> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > see the bond between 'Air Family' members ins't it!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Could I ask something of you for when you have the> > time & > > > > > > > > > > > inclination. ...could you tell us YOUR story if that> > > > doesn't> > > > > > make> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > re-type something you've already done!!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I don't recall hearing your experience from DX to> > > > now....I'm> > > > > > > really> > > > > > > > > > > trying to fathom how everybody's experiences are so> > > > > different,> > > > > > > one> > > > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > > > the other. How long have you been on O2..did the> > need for> > > > it> > > > > > > creep> > > > > > > > > up on> > > > > > > > > > > you or was it a big change quite quickly. Did you> > get it> > > > as> > > > > > soon> > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > needed it or was there a Lag time in anyone> > realising that> > > > > > you'd> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > that stage?????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > From your Database file I see you're on> > Prednisone.. ..how> > > > > much> > > > > > > did> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > take at the start & how much are you on now....have> > you> > > > > taken> > > > > > it> > > > > > > all> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > way along? Do you think it has slowed your> > progression?> > > > Have> > > > > > you> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > > Fibrotic NSIP , Mixed NSIP or Cellular NSIP???????> > Have> > > > you> > > > > > done> > > > > > > > > > > anything else that you think has helped slow your> > > > > progression?> > > > > > > If> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > have started to progress again why do you think that> > has> > > > > > > happened???> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry for the 1000 ?'s but I'm feeling really hungry> > for> > > > > > > feedback> > > > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > > > NSIP folk. I know Z' story & a fair idea of> > > > > > > > > Beth....WALLY> > > > > > > > > if> > > > > > > > > > > you see this I'd love to hear your story too! DIANA> > C's> > > > > > another> > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > > think.... have you shared your story ?????????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ANY other NSIP folk lurking out> > there??????? ?????????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Cheers,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > In Oz> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Reynauds'> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > May 2007> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > > Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster> > Total> > > > Access> > > > > > for> > > > > > > one month at no cost.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb112 _Z\> > \> > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7920>> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

Love ya much, TerSTEPHEN R WILSON wrote: Terry, Don't worry about calling me. I have free long distance and will call you after I have some information. Probably next week. Steve59 from WA IPF 2006 From: Terry Pennisi

<terrypennisi>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Re: terry// SteveDate: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:53:24 -0700 (PDT) Holy moly, a man who knows what he's doing! At least it sounds that way. Steve, I live in Navada, just outside Las Vegas. Believe me, you can't even get a toothach fixed without Ins., or money. I'm not sure what options are available to me. I live in Peppertree Community and if you are serious about looking it up, I will give you a call. Just let me know. Thank you so much. I don't care if there is not a thing you can do, just knowing there is a stranger who cares, makes my day! love ya, Ter From my heart, I thank you for you caring response. I've been single for 38 years and was so cappable of taking my children as well as myself, that I never expected to end up needing help. I am about to turn in my car and save almost $700 a month. This has all bloown me away. I have a tough 30 year old mind, just chassy is falling apart!!!!!STEPHEN R WILSON <svwilsonmsn> wrote: This makes me darn mad. The HOA has to pay a fee to file a lien and then pay a fee to foreclose. Why would they spend that money while you are paying it down? Sounds fishy to me. You must have a free legal clinic to give this to. I would like to see this HOA agreement. All I would need is the name of your community and state and county to look it up here. To be legal and binding it needs to

be filed and is a public record. Steve59 from WA IPF 2006 From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Re: terry/Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:04:09 -0700 (PDT) No, it's not. They are trying to take my house, even knowing how sick I am. I was about a little over $200. and had explained that my daughter had moved in to help and my son had just gotten here from Idaho to help. I'm so tired and my nerves are frayed! That's why I'm hardly here. I'll be OK and I'll keep you posted. Love ya, TerSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Ter....maybe NOT hearing from HOA is good news???? Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: terry/ Terry I love the little icons. Joyce, Sher and use them quite a bit. Oh Beth comes up with some cuties too. I can't get them cause I'm on a Mac. It's probably a good thing I would drive everyone nuts.. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Wow girl, where did you find those little emoticons? I've never

seen them like that and they are so cute! My is half poodle and half terrier and loves me to death. Believe me, the feeling is mutual. She's been with me since she was 4 weeks old and I think she views me as her mother! She was house broken at 5 weeks, so as you can see she is the smartest dog I've ever had. As soon as I get through this financial bump in the My road, I want to put pictures of my animals on our site. They truly are my family. Keep making me smile. Hugs,Ter <gina.francisbigpond> wrote: MMMMmmmmm... a DOG called ..... (maybe you can now start thinking of her as La Lolla) Is She OR SGIO> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks so much for posting these lovely photos> > > > > Kathie....it' s> > > > > > > easy> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > see the bond between 'Air Family' members ins't it!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > > Could I ask something of you for when you have the> > time & > > > > > > > > > > > inclination. ...could you tell us YOUR story if that> > > > doesn't> > > > > > make> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > re-type something you've already done!!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I don't recall hearing your experience from DX to> > > > now....I'm> > > > > > > really> > > > > > > > > > > trying to fathom how everybody's experiences are so> > > > > different,> > > > > > > one> > > > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > > > the other. How

long have you been on O2..did the> > need for> > > > it> > > > > > > creep> > > > > > > > > up on> > > > > > > > > > > you or was it a big change quite quickly. Did you> > get it> > > > as> > > > > > soon> > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > needed it or was there a Lag time in anyone> > realising that> > > > > > you'd> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > that stage?????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > From your Database file I see you're on> > Prednisone..

...how> > > > > much> > > > > > > did> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > take at the start & how much are you on now....have> > you> > > > > taken> > > > > > it> > > > > > > all> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > way along? Do you think it has slowed your> > progression?> > > > Have> > > > > > you> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > > Fibrotic NSIP , Mixed NSIP or Cellular NSIP???????> > Have> > > > you> > > > > > done> > > > > > > > > > > anything else that you think has helped slow your> > > >

> progression?> > > > > > > If> > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > have started to progress again why do you think that> > has> > > > > > > happened???> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry for the 1000 ?'s but I'm feeling really hungry> > for> > > > > > > feedback> > > > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > > > NSIP folk. I know Z' story & a fair idea of> > > > > > > > > Beth....WALLY> > > > > > > > > if> > > > > > > > > > > you see this I'd love to hear your story too! DIANA> > C's> > > > > > another>

> > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > > think.... have you shared your story ?????????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ANY other NSIP folk lurking out> > there??????? ?????????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Cheers,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > In Oz> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Reynauds'> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > May 2007> >

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > > Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster> > Total> > > > Access> > > > > > for> > > > > > > one month at no cost.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb112 _Z\> > \> > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7920>> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you

one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's

offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K>

> Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > __________________________________________________> >