RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Traveling down the Trans Canada Highway and needing to "go", I stop at a rest area and headed to the restroom.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom and I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"And the other person says:"So what are you up to?"What kind of question is that, I thought to myself? At that point, I'm thinking this is way too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!" By then, I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question,"Can I come over?" Okay, this question is just too weird for me, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them "No..I'm a little busy right now!!!" Then I hear the person say nervously...

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions ! CELL PHONES - DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM?!!