RemedySpot.com

Joyce update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Thank you so much for letting us know. She has been in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I am so glad she is in good spirits and that her pressure is down. And by the way, hoqw are you feeling? God bless you-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Joyce update

Hi Group, I just spoke with Joyce, She is doing really well. Her pressure is DOWN, Flolan is working. The stint is in place.

The pic line wasn't moved yet, They are waiting until she has a few teeth extracted. I don't think the Queen has one part of her body that hasn't suffered from this monster and all it's little imps. She is in great spirits. Thanking God for his Grace and Mercies. I am sure Kerry will give a more detailed report.. she is so goooood at it.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Just talked to Lucian, Joyce just got back from having five teeth extracted. very little bleeding. They stitched the gum to help with that. Lucian told me about the pay out and he sounded so truly grateful to be done with that and spending more time with the Queen.Now for the Flolan goodies, her pressure was 61 and is now 41. Normal is 14. The Dr. in charge of the Flolan is from Duke and said if it keeps going down "Down the road they may look at " TRANSPLANT"............ Oh how good our God is.  The stint will probably help that happen..They are going to move the pic line tomorrow.  I am just sitting here not knowing weather to laugh or cry. What a fighter she is. Keep praying for her complete recovery, quickly. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy... these posts we get about Joyce and Gwynnie just astound me! The odds are so against either of them being where they are today. If this doesn't build faith in a doubter I don't know what would.

Thanks for the update. I send her cards but leave the calling to others...you already know to stick my name in with a hello!

And how are YOU Peggy-girl?

Busy with your hands no doubt. I went to Walmart and now have to get away from the board long enough to start MY project..... it's a secret!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Joyce update

Just talked to Lucian, Joyce just got back from having five teeth extracted. very little bleeding. They stitched the gum to

help with that. Lucian told me about the pay out and he sounded so truly grateful to be done with that and spending more time with the Queen.

Now for the Flolan goodies, her pressure was 61 and is now 41. Normal is 14. The Dr. in charge of the Flolan is from Duke and said if it keeps going down "Down the road they may look at " TRANSPLANT"............ Oh how good our God is. The stint will probably help that happen..They are going to move the pic line tomorrow.

I am just sitting here not knowing weather to laugh or cry. What a fighter she is.

Keep praying for her complete recovery, quickly.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."