RemedySpot.com

Bruce] Re: O2 question/prednisone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce.........no it didn't. The move from 5 back to 10....feels like my lungs are filling when I lay down and more coughing........at 10 that goes away.Bruce Moreland wrote: JimThis didn't by any chance start with the drop to five did it? I wouldn'tthink so, but the very fact it otherwise effected you and you had to goback up after a week says your body didn't like the drop. Then, as ifeach medication isn't complicated enough, you go to interactions andfind things you'd never

suspect.> > >> > > On second thought......the longer I think about this and consult> with the pros I'm becoming certain that this is not an oxygen> issue.....I actually wish it was. The problem is that

I'm havingviolent> dreams, thrashing around in bed and really putting Eva in danger.> Started about a year ago but it was infrequent......maybe once a month> or less. I'd start moaning, and twitching, then start throwing punchs.I> never remember throwing the punch, don't remember the dreams, but I do> vaguely remember being in a fight. I actually hit Eva on the shouldera> few months ago, hurt her, bruised her........then this past Fridaynight> began 3 nights of this crap.....Fri nite I squeezed her arm so hardthat> my handprint is still there today. Sat nite I hit her on the top ofthe> head. Sunday nite I punched the head of the bed and damned near brokemy> hand. So....some of you are wondering why the hell she puts up with> it.....why doesn't she kick me out of bed.....it's just not thatsimple,> > > this is an extraordinary woman. However I am

sleeping in anotherbed> until this gets sorted out. Sunday I was a mess......I've workedmental> health for 22 years and there are a couple PhD clinicians here thatare> excellent. Got together with them and an MD on Sunday. Got a full> physical yesterday. They don't know...........they believe it has> nothing to do with Eva but simply depends on which side on laying onat> the time. Left side....she gets it, right side it's the head of thebed,> a gun case (what? guns in the room with this moron??) a bedside stand> one time. We went back to when I finished cancer treatment and morphed> into the IPF. I had lots of horrible nightmares, recurring nightmares> about death, me dying, my funeral, violent scenarios. I got "shrunk"at> the time. Really a no brainer......I was seething with rage about what> was happening to me and awake I could keep a lid on it,

asleep> .......out it came. As I adjusted to the diagnosis they subsided. Now> > > this........this is really long winded.....the docs theorize that> either it's low sats, causing momentary panic, triggering a dream,etc,> etc. or low blood sugar. Eva says they usually happen around 2:30 or> 3am, likely when I'm coming out of the first, and deepest sleep on the> way to the 1st REM. Well I was still up at 2am, stuck my> finger....89...not low blood sugar. Also I wore the O2 hose all night,> which I don't ordinarily do. I know, I know....I've read you folks> talking about what your sats do at night, but I sleepgreat.....figured> it must be okay. At 5am, while sucking the hose I did my twitch, moan> dance. No pinchs, but it was discouraging......sats were good. Tonight> we have a machine from inpatient at the hosp that monitors, recordsand> prints my sats

all night. So, I'll sleep with no hose and we'll> see..........jeez.....is there a question there????? Does this ringany> bells for anyone? I don't suffer apnea. The next step is intoAnchorage> for a sleep study.> > > I know many of you have had sleep studies. Have these been related> to apnea or some other sleep disturbance? The sleep study is notwithout> problems. First, how do I know I can perform for them? Will I have to> stay there until I do?> > >> > > Hey Bruce Buddy.....I'm countin' on you here..........this has tobe> resolved. Separate beds will protect Eva but my hands can take only so> many wall strikes. I should say.......I am not a violent man, 2 actual> physical fights in 63 years. So this violent stuff is out ofcharacter.> Especially now, when retirement has made such a change in my stress> level, my

disease has been stable for 8 months, maybe a year.> > >> > > Now that I've told my life story.......5'10", 200, brn, brn, bat> left handed . I sure hope someone has an idea.. Ah yes........almost> forgot....did any of you experience symptoms during sleep, other than> apnea, as a result of low sats......I know....If I'm asleep how wouldI> know? You know what I mean.........thanx ahead of time.....> > >> > > jim IPF 05> > > alaska> > >> > >> > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.Try> it now.> >>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.