RemedySpot.com

, hypnosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Coincidently I've been thinking about hypnosis, I know there is at least one good one in Anchorage...........that's not counting the one that comes out to our town, to one of the bars on a Friday nite and makes drunk people take down their pants......... wrote: YUK A.J. what a horrid development for you ( & your wife!)..there IS a known connection between Prednisone & Psychotic Episodes but usually on much higher doses. maybe it's not working well with

the Imuran???? THe only other suggestion I have is to find a really good hypnotherapist to see what is going on for your sub-conscious. Perhaps you're experiencing a 'letting-go' of stored up anxieties from long-term work or some such????????? Thinking of you friend & hoping you get some answers & relief..this must be casuing you both SO much angst! love, in Oz Hi Jim,> Just a thought. At transplant, they warn you about the bizarre> behaviors some people experience on the various meds - mostly> the anti-rejection ones - for the week or so following transplant.> Stuff like delusions, very realistic nightmares, ranting and high> emotions, etc. I'm just wondering if there's any chance some of> what you're describing could be related to some medication you> might be taking. I'd ask a doctor for sure, as well as have a sleep> study. Sorry you're having this problem. ouch.> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at UTHSC -> San , TX> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.