RemedySpot.com

OMG K said 'BOOK'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now FUNNY you should say that K'cos that's exactly wot this gal is MEANT to be doin'...BUT she spends way too much time with you lot to get to it.....

I got 10,000 words done of a Family Saga while I was in Tassie but since I've been home ..not ONE word more...that's awful..it'll never get finished at this rate....

I'm thinking of changing when I read all the Airy news....I'm going to TRY not to click in first thing in the morning & wait until you're all asleep & I'm being a Couch Potato watching the BOX.

I've got a neat little wirelss set-up so I can take my Laptop anywhere I like in the house. I just have to unlock to anti-theft device! Bit of a nuisance but hey...not THAT hard!

Glad you enjoy my brand of Scilliness ......

Cheers,

PS was it you who asked about Outback Novels for your Aunt..I;ve been wracking my brains about that but I think there's only the old series of 'Billabong' books. They were great....I'll get Mr Google to help. Theres' also an Australian classic called "We Of the Never Never" by Mrs Aeneas Gunn first published in 1908. The huge old Outback Staions are mostly owned by big multi-national companies these days..the romance has all but gone!

> Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help??????> Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff!> Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE!> Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE..that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU!> Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news!> Steve: NAH you're not bristly!> : now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI'llhave to look that up!> HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! > I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse!> Bye for now,> lotsa Lurve,> GIO> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>