RemedySpot.com

Song Lyrics (mood setting for next poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Song: Here Without YouArtist: 3 Doors DownA hundred days have made me oldersince the last time that I saw your pretty face.A thousand lies have had me colderand I don't think I can look at this the same.All the miles that seperatedisappear now when I'm dreaming of your face.I'm here without you baby,but you're still on my lonely mind.I think about you babyand I dream about you all the time.I'm here without you baby,but you're still with me in my dreams,and tonight, it's only you and me.The miles just keep rolling,as the people leave their way to say hello.I've heard this life is over ratedbut I hope that it gets better as we go.I'm here without you baby,but you're still on my lonely mind.I think about you baby,and I dream about you all the

time.I'm here without you baby,but you're still with me in my dreams,and tonight girl it's only you and me,Everything I know,and everywhere I goit gets hard, but it won't take away my love.And when the last one falls,when it's all said and doneit gets hard but it won't take away my love.I'm here without you baby,but you're still on my lonely mind.I think about you babyand I dream about you all the time.I'm here without you baby,but you're still with me in my dreams,and tonight girl, it's only you and me.I'm here without you bay,but you're still on my lonely mind.I think about you babyand I dream about you all the time.I'm here without you baby,but you're still with me in my dreams,but tonight girl, it's only you and me.