RemedySpot.com

Re: Hee hee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

love them sharon ph 2008 illPeggy wrote: > AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE> > A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said> that her body hurt wherever she touched it.> 'Impossible!' says the doctor. 'Show me.'> The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and> screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even< BR>> more. She pushed her knee

and screamed; likewise she> pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched> made her scream.> The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?> 'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'> 'I thought so,' the doctor said. 'Your finger is broken'> > BLONDE ON THE SUN> > A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The> Russian said, 'We were the first in space!' The American said, 'We were> the first on the moon!'> The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!'> The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their> heads. 'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said> The Russian.> To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're> going at night!' Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.