RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I missed the chat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It was Lou, Kathie, Bruce, Beth & me. small group but wonderful. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." SherNo, Don was not there.>> Z fibriotic NSIP/05 Z....yeah, I missed the chat too! Darnme. I sign off the board early and don't get reminders and even my ownpost-its I 'forget' to read.> Was Don on chat for those who chatted????> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> I missed the chat>>> Sorry that I missed the chat tonight... came over with our Saraand> I was having baby time all afternoon and evening!> Sara now smiles for real.. not gas smiles and coos and tells me allknds of secrets!!!> Those of you who are grandparents know what I mean .>>> -->> Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted.I never smoked!>> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> and Sara> "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley>> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->>> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->>

Guest guest

Yes! Darn. He had such a wonderful day (it was raining and humid) that he wanted to go car shopping. The farthest thing I wanted to do. At 7:00 I ran into Sams and looked at my watch and said darn - I'm an hour late. I think he might have tried it on speaker phone. He so hard of hearing it might not have worked but I think he would try. He went to rehab this afternoon. I'll report later. I have to get kitchen cleaned up from supper. KPeggy wrote: It was Lou, Kathie, Bruce, Beth & me. small group but wonderful. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks

up." SherNo, Don was not there.>> Z fibriotic NSIP/05 Z....yeah, I missed the chat too!

Darnme. I sign off the board early and don't get reminders and even my ownpost-its I 'forget' to read.> Was Don on chat for those who chatted????> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> I missed the chat>>> Sorry that I missed the chat tonight... came over with our Saraand> I was having baby time all afternoon and evening!> Sara now smiles for real.. not gas smiles and coos and tells me allknds of secrets!!!> Those of you who are grandparents know what I mean .>>> -->> Z 64, fibriotic

NSIP/o5/PA> And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted.I never smoked!>> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> and Sara> "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley>> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->>> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks Bruce....I was hoping Don would be there and then I forgot again!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I missed the chat>>> Sorry that I missed the chat tonight... came over with our Saraand> I was having baby time all afternoon and evening!> Sara now smiles for real.. not gas smiles and coos and tells me allknds of secrets!!!> Those of you who are grandparents know what I mean .>>> -->> Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted.I never smoked!>> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> and Sara> "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley>> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->>> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->>