Peggy, I checked the Database and the Links for

the San calendar. I'm sure it's just me, but

I don't see it. Can you or someone tell me what I'm

doing wrong?

Hugs and blessings,

Gwynnie 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at

UTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Gwynne, I don't think this has changed. I've had it for a while. I think you'll probably be getting phone calls or you can call anyone on the board if you need more info. I am still just in in awe of you. God Bless you with strength and many many healthy years. Love & many Prayers,  Peggy CAREGIVER CONFERENCE IN SAN ANTONIO   MAY 2 TO5,2008                 May 2 - Friday May 3 - Saturday   May 4 - Sunday   May 5- Monday             Arrival - general get together 5 pm Breakfast   Church/Breakfast – Leanne Storch from Pulmonary Fibrosis Found.   Breakfast and goodbyes             Dinner at Pat O'Briens-6:00 10:00 -Riverwalk   Lunch- 1:00 -Naked Iguana       Meet and Greet - Introductions    Cruise/Alamo and Shopping   Financial ideas     back at the hotel after dinner Lunch- Iron Cactus (buffet)-1:30   Caregiver Ideas       Nurse-Colleen Malady              caregiver Q & A after           Shopping on River Walk                     Get times for going back to the Dinner-Waxy O'conners-6:00   Dinner     airport so we can share taxi rides.   Hospice talk-Kathy Beer            caregiver Q & A after                     Black is everyone           Red is caregivers only           Peggy, I checked the Database and the Links forthe San calendar. I'm sure it's just me, butI don't see it. Can you or someone tell me what I'mdoing wrong?Hugs and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Gwynne

I just sent you a copy.

>

> Peggy, I checked the Database and the Links for

> the San calendar. I'm sure it's just me, but

> I don't see it. Can you or someone tell me what I'm

> doing wrong?

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at

> UTHSC San , TX