RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello family.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Be safe Liane. You are in my prayers.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/5/2008 7:38:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@... writes:

Hello everyone,As you all may know, we are going to get hit by the hurricane Hanna either late tonight or tomorrow morning.So I may be losing power and may stay out of reach for a while. I hope not, because I am new on this business of hurricanes and tornados.. LOL. I was used to the daily Earthquakes of Northern California .Please Stay safe, for all of you that are on the East coast. We will be posting our meditation for storms /natural disasters tonight everywhere, and I have hope to be done with our " Spiritual and Emotional Preparedness Kit"( How to respond Spiritually to emergencies when Disaster strike) tonight to be available over the file section on PDF format and by the morning will be available over the website. Much love and respect to all,Liane Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.