RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I went under the knife on Tuesday, in the middle of the operation the surgeon 'chickened-out" so nothing was done. I came home

yesterday afternoon. So, now I have the knifing wounds, pain and not ever trusting the medical community again.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 9:53 pm

Subject: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?

I'm afraid not.

>

> Is she is or is she not having her operations? What happened?

>

> S

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Oh Irene, I feel so bad for you. You have been through so much. You and Joyce are just the bravest, toughest, strongest women I have ever known in my life to endure such pain and keep going. You are such an inspiration to me. You will never know how much you have meant in my life in just the short time I have gotten to know you here. I am so sorry you are in pain. I wish I could take it away for you. I surely would. I hope you feel better soon.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?To: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 9:16 AM

I went under the knife on Tuesday, in the middle of the operation the surgeon 'chickened-out" so nothing was done. I came homeyesterday afternoon. So, now I have the knifing wounds, pain and not ever trusting the medical community again. Irene---- Original Message ----From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 9:53 pmSubject: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?

I'm afraid not.>> Is she is or is she not having her operations? What happened?>> S>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Ze,

There's isn't....one thing which is for sure, I'm not going for the follow-up appointment in 4 weeks.

Irene

Sent: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:58 am

Oh Irene, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I don't really know what to say, is there some sort of complaints procedure you can go through?

Love Ze xx

> >

> > Is she is or is she not having her operations? What happened?

> >

> > S

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________________________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Caro.

Irene

Sent: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 9:19 am

Subject: Re: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?

Oh Irene, I feel so bad for you. You have been through so much. You and Joyce are just the bravest, toughest, strongest women I have ever known in my life to endure such pain and keep going. You are such an inspiration to me. You will never know how much you have meant in my life in just the short time I have gotten to know you here. I am so sorry you are in pain. I wish I could take it away for you. I surely would. I hope you feel better soon.

Caro

ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08

Mississippi

Subject: Re: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?

Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 9:16 AM

I went under the knife on Tuesday, in the middle of the operation the surgeon 'chickened-out" so nothing was done. I came home

yesterday afternoon. So, now I have the knifing wounds, pain and not ever trusting the medical community again.

Irene

To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

Sent: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 9:53 pm

I'm afraid not.

>

> Is she is or is she not having her operations? What happened?

>

> S

>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Geeta,

I Wish I knew, he said the outside of the intestine looked fine and the inside of the intestine looked pretty bad.

In the middle of surgery he backed out.

All day yesterday, I had low grade fever, knife stabbing pains and diarrhea. I can't go to any emergency room,

because they will ask me, what kind of operation I had and I really don't know. If I say I don't know, they're going

to ask the same question, I'm questioning myself "What did I have while I was under general anesthesia and what

happenned?" and the second question will be "You don't know and you let someone cut you?"

Irene

Sent: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 2:26 am

-This is not good Irene,what was the problem? what did the doctors

tell you?my heart goes out to you.

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , Irn3189@... wrote:

>

> I went under the knife on Tuesday, in the middle of the operation

the surgeon 'chickened-out" so nothing was done. I came home

> yesterday afternoon. So, now I have the knifing wounds, pain and

not ever trusting the medical community again.

> Irene

>

> ---- Original Message ----

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 9:53 pm

> Subject: Re: Bruce any word from Irene yet?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I'm afraid not.

>

>

> >

> > Is she is or is she not having her operations? What happened?

> >

> > S

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

___

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>