RemedySpot.com

Re: Just a quick hello..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry,

The "blahs" are always lurking around. They have friends that I call the "grumpies." Be on guard, but know that they will come. Just part of chronic illness. It is hard on our emotions. If you can't shake these varmints off, tell the doc. Most of us take anti anxiety pills or antidepressants.

I pray that you will feel more like your old self real soon.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Joyce it is so good to have you posting again. i was so worried about you. K Central IlJoyce wrote: Terry, The "blahs" are always lurking around. They have friends that I call the "grumpies." Be on guard, but know that they will come. Just part of chronic illness. It is hard on our emotions. If you can't shake these varmints off,

tell the doc. Most of us take anti anxiety pills or antidepressants. I pray that you will feel more like your old self real soon. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I

still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Namaste Terry,

I think we all go through moments like this, take care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready. There is nothing to forgive

Bright Blessings

Love Ze xx>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Hey Joyce, I might just need a kick in butt (trying to keep it clean)! Thanks for caring. I've been dizzy, so just want to lay down! How are you? We need a giant group hug. I'll try to call you soon. Love ya , TerJoyce wrote: Terry, The "blahs" are always lurking around. They have friends that I call the "grumpies." Be on guard, but

know that they will come. Just part of chronic illness. It is hard on our emotions. If you can't shake these varmints off, tell the doc. Most of us take anti anxiety pills or antidepressants. I pray that you will feel more like your old self real soon. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

Hi Terry, I Hope you'll feel better soon.

Take Care Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 6:57 pm

Subject: Re: Re: Just a quick hello..........

Hey Joyce,

I might just need a kick in butt (trying to keep it clean)!

Thanks for caring. I've been dizzy, so just want to lay down! How are you? We need a giant group hug. I'll try to call you soon.

Love ya ,

Ter

Joyce <janne5303> wrote:

Terry,

The "blahs" are always lurking around. They have friends that I call the "grumpies." Be on guard, but know that they will come. Just part of chronic illness. It is hard on our emotions. If you can't shake these varmints off, tell the doc. Most of us take anti anxiety pills or antidepressants.

I pray that you will feel more like your old self real soon.

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008

Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006

......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.

> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.

> Terry

>

>

> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Z, You and my former masseuse are the only people I know who use that word. I love it and we would have been best friends in high school. Can you just picture the trouble we could get into!!!!!!! I'm still dizzy, so I'll catch you later my friend. Love ya much, TerZena wrote: Namaste Terry, I think we

all go through moments like this, take care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready. There is nothing to forgive Bright Blessings Love Ze xx>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

When I was a teenager, I was a gothy-punky-hippy chick (what a combination, I know, but things haven't changed much!!!) And I had this pair of trousers that I loved. They were tartan and had belts threaded round the legs in a figure of 8 pattern. I loved them and wore them till they disintegrated.

Anyway, my friends and I were mucking about over the park, and we'd been asked to keep it down a couple of times, but being arrogant teenagers, we ignored them, but someone called the police. My friends legged it off up the park, but I couldn't run as a result of the belts criss-crossed between my legs and hobbled off running like a penguin in a panic The police caught up with me, but as I was laughing at how rediculous I was, the pc started laughing too, and I just got a metaphorical slap on the wrist

Oh how I loved those trousers!!!

> >> > Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> > Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> > Terry> > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>