RemedySpot.com

Well Well

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My goodness so many talented people . Joke telling picture s movies , Maybe i can get a little help here ? I have Vista and can not send pictures to anyone or to any site Would like to know if anyone has a solution . I also have a friend of mine that does some stuff on cam I used to when I was trucking . If you are one of those people that cant chew gum and walk at the same time . And want everyone to ware nee pads and helmets to walk out side this is not for you . If anyone wants to complain I will not send the link . But I used to do this and did since i got a laptop and a cam . I would put it I'm my window and people from all over the world could see ware I am . I would even type to them wile driving You have to know when and when not to fool around with this OK . It can be entertaining for people that cant get out and about . 43 yrs of trucking and never was in a bad accident . Little fender benders but when you drive 100,000 miles a year . I think that is just plane luck . Some great people here glad to meet you all . I'm not here to be sad or gripe about this thing we all have . We can still have some fun . :love you all Walt PS I don't want to get my friend in trouble because he know what he is doing or would not last 1 hour out here