RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: /Peggy/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy...talking about maps....I didn't know I can Google and "look in" on people! Is it just Google earth? Gosh, what's next????

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re:

GIO, we're 18 miles due east of Ocala. Gainsville is where the University of Florida is and my DR. is at Shands UF.

When the Space shuttle goes up if it is a clear night we see a streak and flames. We have been over there and it is magnificent. One time I told to go over and stand by the fence where the shuttle was so I could get the picture.

Well this cop says "GET OUT OF THERE" we were in the parking lot for heavens sake. I got the picture, the cop was ticked and we went inside on the tour. Loved it. It is so amazing to see the things we have put men into and sent them

out of this world.. They are VERY brave.

Any how I use Google Earth. It downloads a program and you can go to anyones street. really cool.

Have a good one.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi Princess Hee Hee,

I found Ocala but Silver Springs insn't marked on my map...are you between Ocala & Gainsville...Gosh you're so close to Kennedy Space Station...ahve you ever seen any Space action overhead??????

I'm a MAP FREAK...I do use Google Map bvut it takes forever to download the images..I'll get everyone placed on paper first before I go off hunting in cyberspace.

Hope you're having a YUMMY, hee hee sort day1

GIO>> Hi GIO, Look at your map- bottom right. Florida. North central. we > are a little NE of Ocala in Silver Springs.> > I haven't found one yet. I think this is such s good idea. think I'll > call AAA Auto Club and see if they have them.> I know they do. Anyhow enjoy looking us up.> > Have you looked at google earth ? that is a cool way to go visit.. > all you need is addresses.> have a good day.> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Yes Sher, Google Earth.com  I just tried to visit GIO and it doesn't zoom there.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy...talking about maps....I didn't know I can Google and "look in" on people! Is it just Google earth? Gosh, what's next???? Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: GIO, we're 18 miles due east of Ocala. Gainsville is where the University of Florida is and my DR. is at Shands UF.When the Space shuttle goes up if it is a clear night we see a streak and flames. We have been over there and it is magnificent.  One time I told to go over and stand by the fence where the shuttle was so I could get the picture.Well this cop says "GET OUT OF THERE" we were in the parking lot for heavens sake. I got the picture, the cop was ticked and we went inside on the tour. Loved it. It is so amazing to see the things we have put men into and sent themout of this world.. They are VERY brave.Any how I use Google Earth. It downloads a program and you can go to anyones street. really cool.Have a good one.Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."Hi Princess Hee Hee,                              I found Ocala but Silver Springs insn't marked on my map...are you between Ocala & Gainsville...Gosh you're so close to Kennedy Space Station...ahve you ever seen any Space action overhead??????                               I'm a MAP FREAK...I do use Google Map bvut it takes forever to download the images..I'll get everyone placed on paper first before I go off hunting in cyberspace.                               Hope you're having a YUMMY, hee hee sort day1                               GIO>> Hi GIO, Look at your map- bottom right. Florida. North central. we > are a little NE of Ocala in Silver Springs.> > I haven't found one yet. I think this is such s good idea. think I'll > call AAA Auto Club and see if they have them.> I know they do. Anyhow enjoy looking us up.> > Have you looked at google earth ? that is a cool way to go visit.. > all you need is addresses.> have a good day.> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Thanks for this Peggy....I'm going to give it a try.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re:

GIO, we're 18 miles due east of Ocala. Gainsville is where the University of Florida is and my DR. is at Shands UF.

When the Space shuttle goes up if it is a clear night we see a streak and flames. We have been over there and it is magnificent. One time I told to go over and stand by the fence where the shuttle was so I could get the picture.

Well this cop says "GET OUT OF THERE" we were in the parking lot for heavens sake. I got the picture, the cop was ticked and we went inside on the tour. Loved it. It is so amazing to see the things we have put men into and sent them

out of this world.. They are VERY brave.

Any how I use Google Earth. It downloads a program and you can go to anyones street. really cool.

Have a good one.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi Princess Hee Hee,

I found Ocala but Silver Springs insn't marked on my map...are you between Ocala & Gainsville...Gosh you're so close to Kennedy Space Station...ahve you ever seen any Space action overhead??????

I'm a MAP FREAK...I do use Google Map bvut it takes forever to download the images..I'll get everyone placed on paper first before I go off hunting in cyberspace.

Hope you're having a YUMMY, hee hee sort day1

GIO>> Hi GIO, Look at your map- bottom right. Florida. North central. we > are a little NE of Ocala in Silver Springs.> > I haven't found one yet. I think this is such s good idea. think I'll > call AAA Auto Club and see if they have them.> I know they do. Anyhow enjoy looking us up.> > Have you looked at google earth ? that is a cool way to go visit.. > all you need is addresses.> have a good day.> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">