RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: NAC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey guys, those of you that are on NAC, how much do you take a day? The bottle says 1, and some I've heard take 3. LInda K Central IlZena wrote: Namaste Terry, I think we all go through moments like this, take care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready. There is nothing to forgive

Bright Blessings Love Ze xx>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

K/........I don't know of anyone who does not take 3, 600 mg a day. Do take with food tho'. Some, including me, can get stomach reactions. Not severe, just eliminated w/ food. I find taking 1, 3 times a day is better than 3 all at once.................

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: NAC

Hey guys, those of you that are on NAC, how much do you take a day? The bottle says 1, and some I've heard take 3.

LInda K

Central IlZena <zeasmanbtinternet> wrote:

Namaste Terry,

I think we all go through moments like this, take care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready. There is nothing to forgive

Bright Blessings

Love Ze xx>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Joy....hope you're feeling better......you haven't posted for awhile. Is the eye healing ok?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: NAC

I just started on NAC and take 3 a day. Joy/Seattle> >> > Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> > Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> > Terry> > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

3 600mg daily.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: NACDate: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys, those of you that are on NAC, how much do you take a day? The bottle says 1, and some I've heard take 3.

LInda K

Central IlZena <zeasmanbtinternet> wrote:

Namaste Terry,

I think we all go through moments like this, take care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready. There is nothing to forgive

Bright Blessings

Love Ze xx>> Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, just haven't felt like being on line. Forgive me and know I still love you all.> Feel crappy, not sick, just blah!!!!!!!! Hope to get it together soon.> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord