RemedySpot.com

The Morning Blessing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Morning Blessing 09.05.08

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

I remember when Maya Angelou was interviewed by Oprah on her show for her 74th birthday. Oprah asked her what she thought of growing older. The response was, "exciting." Dr. Angelou said, "I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights." "I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life. I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Whooooooooohoooooooooooo Dr. Angelou! Thank you for reminding us.

BLESSING:

I live in a universe that is by nature abundant; this universe is bynature loving, and it is by its very nature whole. I choose today torealize what's always been true: that I am One with this Universe, thatI always have been one with it, and that I have access to all its good,whenever I open my mind to receive it.Today I awaken to my noble self, realizing that I am a powerful centerof creative energy in this universe, a place where life is delighted toflow and flow with ease. I stop playing small, and realize that I cangift myself anything in the world, and I do it with joy and with the knowing and believing that as imagination flows through me, I align with creation, it's not of my own creation, but of Spirit. I receive each gift, whatever its form, freely. Whether it is presents from my children, offering my best in my work, loving my partner with all of my heart, or finding abundance, I do it with the full and complete understanding that Spirit and I playfully conduct this action through me.I relax in the knowing that everything is just fine, that the power ofSpirit is thought+full+ly flowing through me, that this universe is a safe and wonderful place to be. And my life blossoms in joy. And so it is.

If you are receiving today's Blessing and are not yet signed up for our daily mailings we invite you to sign up with the subscription button below, or at Reverend 's website: WWW.ANGELAPERGOFF.COM email: blessings@...

Subscribe Today To The Blessings!

© 2003 - 2008 Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerIt's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.