RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mama-Sher/Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jane....it's good to hear you are doing ok. Sounds like you will be busy however with all you have planned.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Mama-Sher> > > > Mama-Sher, I don't want you to have a lung bio. There are many trials that are ongoing at the present time and surely, they will find some relief for all of us! CT scans are good detectors of scarring, especially if you have an HRCT. Have you had a scan? Kerry did not have a lung bio and she doesn't have to. Judy had a lung TX and she did not have to have one either. I am sure different medical facilities have their own requirements. In the STEP Trial, part of the protoccol is to examine the biopsy slides and I have no idea what they want to look for in connection with the trial. That in addition to HRCT, echo, EKG, lots of blood to give them, PFTs, 6MW(at MY rate of speed) I am going this Friday for all of the above. Except I will be signing for them to get my biopsy slides. (I think they should just keep them, I have taken them there TWICE!)> > came home last Thursday because she had a doc appointment on Friday. We made a decision this weekend. is going to move back home. Eddie & I cannot afford to have two households. Her doctor brought this up because I had said it was getting hard for us. is to find a temporary job until she can find a graphic design job. She has a hot prospect in Chattanooga at the Times/Free Press newspaper. My brother is calling someone he knows there and his best friend is calling someone else. Also, his son-in-law is in charge of the design department. has put in applications at two stores in the Outlet Mall at I-75 and has been to the temp agency that helped my niece. She also applied at a hotel next to I-75. 's lease is over at the end of June. We have to pay rent for for May & June. This is going to be tricky because Eddie & I are going to San . Since we are paying rent to the end of the lease, we don't really have to rush and move her back to Dalton. The past weekend has been hard & upsetting. A lot of me wants close around to be with me. But I want her to have a job. Eddie wants to cut back on the hours of his second job because he is absolutely pooped! > > My sister's father-in-law finally passed away. Yes, I said finally because he has been so pitiful. Last August, he had a stroke, and put on hospice. He went to the nursing home. He started doing better at the nursing home, taking care of himself somewhat and then he falls out of the bed. At first, he is ok, then they find him unconscious. He's back in the hospital. He rallies around, seeming alert, but then he goes into a coma. The hospital wants him to leave now and he's still living. He goes back to the nursing home last Monday, and he died this morning. The funeral is Wednesday afternoon and that is my exercise day. I really don't want to give up my exercise day because I am going to Emory on Friday. Well, maybe I will. If I don't exercise, I can't stay stable. I will quit agonizing and then it will all work out. The agony that this man went through really got to me. My sister told me that he would cry (while he was in a coma) and then they would give him morphine. It took him a very long time to die. > > Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment at my rehab doctor in Chattanooga, Siskin Rehab Hospital. > > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>