RemedySpot.com

Re: Vista, Walt/ S/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

S....if Microsoft is pulling XP what happens for those of us who already have it? Can we still use it?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Vista

Hi Walt - give some thought to going to Windows XP. Microsoft is going to pull it off the shelves in June so don't wait.Vista is crap. S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> > My goodness so many talented people . Joke telling picture s movies ,> Maybe i can get a little help here ? I have Vista and can not send> pictures to anyone or to any site [:-/] Would like to know if anyone> has a solution . I also have a friend of mine that does some stuff on> cam I used to when I was trucking . If you are one of those people that> cant chew gum and walk at the same time . And want everyone to ware nee> pads and helmets to walk out side this is not for you . If anyone wants> to complain I will not send the link . But I used to do this and did> since i got a laptop and a cam . I would put it I'm my window and people> from all over the world could see ware I am . I would even type to them> wile driving You have to know when and when not to fool around with this> OK . It can be entertaining for people that cant get out and about . 43> yrs of trucking and never was in a bad accident . Little fender benders> but when you drive 100,000 miles a year . I think that is just plane> luck . Some great people here glad to meet you all . I'm not here to be> sad or gripe about this thing we all have . We can still have some fun .> :love you all Walt PS I don't want to get my friend in trouble because> he know what he is doing or would not last 1 hour out here>