RemedySpot.com

Re: Zena's 15 minutes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena,

I love this idea of yours and it works great. I used to work until I was tired but stopping every 15 minutes preserves my energy and I seem to get lots more accomplished in the day. When I am watching TV at night I do arm and leg exercises on the commercials and end with stretching before I go to bed. It also keeps me from overdoing it and although I will not be competing in any Miss America contests soon, my arms aren't flabby despite the weight gain. Take care Zena and thanks for the great suggestion-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

To Steve> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:37:38 -0700> > > > Hi Steve....I'm wondering how you are doing w/your oximeter? I find it helpful do you?> I'm trying the treadmill tomorrow...I have the oximeter and I have O2....I'm anxious to get moving again.>

BTW....called again about the results from my Echo...Dr. still hasn't called and I was told he does have results! grrrrrr.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi ,

It was advice given to me originally with how to get on with a job that is simply too daunting and you don't know where to start, (like most of my housework) it had nothing to do with energy preservation, I just found that it helped with getting on in the day and not wearing myself out. And if you think about it, what a simple thing!

I know it works for me, and I'm so pleased that it helps others.

Love Ze xx> >> > Steve...it feels good doesn't it, to "do" a little here and there. Makes us feel part of....I cooked dinner tonight...Rich does the dishes then, or visa-versa. > > Don't overdo Steve, a little here and a little there stacks up for us. Much pain and fatigue may be saying you did a little too much. Listen to your body. I'm sure glad you have the oximeter.> > I've been to Pike Place Market, a neat place to poke around. Do you have a particular hotel in mind? Would be nice if we could all stay at the same place. We will be driving so location is not terribly important. Let's try June and see how others respond. Perhaps a couple will see this post.......> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > To Steve> > Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:37:38 -0700> > > > > > > > Hi Steve....I'm wondering how you are doing w/your oximeter? I find it helpful do you?> > I'm trying the treadmill tomorrow...I have the oximeter and I have O2....I'm anxious to get moving again.> > BTW....called again about the results from my Echo...Dr. still hasn't called and I was told he does have results! grrrrrr.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >> > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>