my other DR in May I hope he can get me off this . I did spend some

time in the Philippines and My breathing was so much better I hope I

have the Option to go back without the oxygen .I feel I know why I felt

better there , The food is not full of chemicals . The air is a lot

cleaner and I was in a small town . I also noticed that the Children

were very respectful and more normal then here , I think what they are

putting in our food is Killing us , Thank you for your time .W

Guest guest

Hi Walt, Welcome to our Group better known as the "Air Family" What is your diagnosis?You have done well to just be going on 02. I have been on it 3 1/2 years now.You need to get an oxymeter so you will know what your saturation level is at all times, walking vs sitting vs working.It needs to be above 90 to save your body tissue from dyeing due to oxygen depravation.I am so sorry You needed to find us but so glad you did. This the best information spot you will ever stop at.Anything would like to talk about,, just ask. someone will reply.We have phone chat every other Thurs eve. eastern time. Join us. call 1- then the pin 961089 and #.God Bless you. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I am new here . Thank you for letting me join . I have known I have had this since 2004 . And finely quit smoking in 2005 . I was doing fine with it till I caught some kind of virus in California . I was driving to Connect and almost passed out on Donner Pass . And made it to Reno NV . I sent 9 days in the hospital there and had to drive home from there . I left there with a Oxygen Machine I am hoping to get off this thing But it looks doubtful I have to see my other DR in May I hope he can get me off this . I did spend some time in the Philippines and My breathing was so much better I hope I have the Option to go back without the oxygen .I feel I know why I felt better there , The food is not full of chemicals . The air is a lot cleaner and I was in a small town . I also noticed that the Children were very respectful and more normal then here , I think what they are putting in our food is Killing us , Thank you for your time .W