RemedySpot.com

BRUCE/Sher/Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce, Sharon...... I can't imagine how I could have deleted that website!

Sharon....you will really love this pillow! Four different sides upon which to sleep and the 'snorkel's (as I call my face mask/tubing) is no longer a problem! I sleep so much better. Of course the face mask has to fit well but if it does, then all that is needed is a good pillow. This one is designed for cpap users but it's spendy....I'd do it again and will...I don't ever want to be w/o this pillow. It cost $80, door to door but that included the cost of the tailored to fit pillow case for $15. May as well protect the expensive pillow.

My isp is down but as soon as it's up these posts will go out and I'll go online again and see if I can find the right site.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: HELP BRUCE

Sher/SharonI'm trying to go back through posts and find out. I've found which onesI suggested looking at but not sure I've figured out yet which one Sherreally bought. But, I'll get some brain food and try to sort through itlater today. Bruce.... ok, ok, my dysfunction isshowing again. I cannot remember the web site for the wonderful pillowyou pointed out to me.....do you remember? I want to keep it so I canre-order down the line. I cannot praise this pillow enough!!> Do post it on the Newbie board too....BTW how is that coming along?Haven't heard much lately. Of course your personal activities are notconsidered.> Kidding here!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>