RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: To Bruce from Sher/S/Irene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene....I do much like you do too..I have such memory problems! We keep a bigger calendar on the wall so we both use it (easier to read) and I keep my own date planner! Same info! But I can carry my planner w/me....

I'll bet you are wondering what to do w/yourself since your home is sparkling clean....won't it feel good to come home and nothing is pressing to be done???

Good luck.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: To Bruce

No I don't really have mad cow. What I do have is an extremely frustating amount of short term memory loss since my DX. The mad cow is a reference to Denny Crane of Boston Legal, one of my personal favorites. Denny has early alzheimer's and they just call it the mad cow.I have to make myself notes, send myself emails, write things on my hand just to remember simple things like get milk. It is just so frustrating because I can remember obscure things that make me an excellent partner for Trivial Pursuit. Know Rambo's first name? I do. But sometimes I can't remember doing something as simple as which pills I have taken. I took 2000 mg of metformin one night because I forgot I had taken it already and my sugar crashed multiple times so I ended up eating ice cream during the night. Not that that is a bad thing really but crashing sugar is bad. I keep my pills separated out in a pill box now. My skin was damaged from the O2 deprivation in November and December of 06 so it only stands to reason the brain could have been as well. So I make light of it with the mad cow.> >> > Bruce....results from Echo state:> > borderline concentric left ventricular hypertrophy with grade 1 > diastolic dysfunction. > > Ye gads, do you know what this means?> > There are words like "trace aortic regurgitation....trace mitral > regurgitation...physiologic insufficiency" plus an enlarged heart. > Other than this..."normal study". hmmmm.> > I guess nothing about PH but I don't know what part of the study that > may be under.> > If you will steer me to a website I can look this up but have no idea > where to begin. You always seem to know "how" to find information.......> > Thanks.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.