RemedySpot.com

Re: Joe Fay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So there are "right sized tanks?" Geesh his last about an hour and Beth was correct when she said 3 (what ? ML) I know that the guy that rents the farm would love to have him work in field but his tractors are horribly dirty and I guess the dirt might be bad. K Central Il Fay wrote: That sounds like a very good day for you and Don. That tractor ride probably did more for him than the whole days worth of meds. I would think that as planting season starts you might find someone who could help you set up a tractor for him to operate for awhile. Whatever awhile is as far as his being strong enough for it. That too will improve I bet. The right size O2 tank mounted in a cab would be no problem, just like having it in the back seat of your car. If you need any help with this let me know, I can do some checking around with my local

supplier. Fay IPF 06/06 IL Re: Terry P Ok, here I am again. It puts it at the very bottom of all the emails. How can I get it to put it at the bottom of mine instead of the very bottom. I'm so helpless when it comes to stuff like this. K central I,.Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi@ yahoo.com> wrote: Joyce,Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sent it to , but it was meant for you! Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you read the right one! Love and prayers, TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.