RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mapping theAir Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce, was here last week-end and we went to s, it's a craft store. She was looking for a poster and they had a cool poster map of the us. I wanted to get one then forgot in the process of helping her.. LOL  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I wanted to find an online map of some sort to do it but couldn't findone. I actually wanted it for very selfish reasons so that when I travelI know if I'm going to be near anyone and can make a point to see them.Guess i'm just going to have to post my routes and if anyone lives alongthe way let them speak up. lol>> HI.. I'm Gale in TX IPF 10/06-- I live in Montgomery, TX .. just Northof> Houston, TX.. Great Idea to Map where everyone lives.. I know thereare more> Texans.. speak up.. Love Ya.. Gale>>> >>>>> Hi Again,> I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of the USA ( & > Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of you......couldthe following> give me more clues (like nearest big towns/cities)> JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....I found lotsof> towns but NOT in Indiana.....I found lots of GeoI found lots of> towns but> BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston prettyplease!!!> KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so youtwo> must be fairly close by the same city at least!> LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA => Pennsylvania does it?> LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park,> Minnesota...NA> TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find itin> Ohio! Help Tina!> VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT whereexactly is> THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city prettyplease.> J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers??????J/> I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got,Gwynne,I'll get> back to you as I progress...so far II'll get back to you as Iprogress...so> far I've got ,Gwynne,<WBR>Jane, Pegg> Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in> Anchorage...Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times overOffto chOff> DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> SGIO>>>>>>> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.used car> listings at AOL Autos.> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)>

Guest guest

, Yes we knew about the old name of

Pidgeon Town..there are signs all over with that mentioned.

It was also one of the many towns that Waashington and his army

stayed in as they went to Valley Forge to

fight the British during the Revolutionary War...He is supposed to have

eaten and slept at the Blue Bell Inn

which is just around the corner from us and still in operation as a

restaurant. This area is very historical... Revere lived here for a

while too.

The entire county is full of sights with Revolutionary importance.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

wrote:

Hi Sista,

Just

looked up Blue Bell on Wikpedia....did you know your town used to

be called Pigeontown???? Blue Bell sounds MUCH more attractive!

Oh &

apparently Blue Blue came in at 14/100 in a 2005 List of America's

Best Places to live category...but I guess you already knew THAT!

Loved your

little Darah photo- she's a STUNNER!

love,

>

> > Hi Again,

> >

> > I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map

> > of the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help

from a few of

> > you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest

big

> > towns/cities)

> >

> > JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's

one

> > just over the border in Illinois..there's one near

> > Lexington......Where oh where is YOURS?????

> >

> > BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston

pretty please!!!

> >

> > KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)

> >

> > KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in

hospital so you

> > two must be fairly close by the same city at least!

> >

> > LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it!

PA =

> > Pennsylvania does it?

> >

> > LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????

> >

> > NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at

Brooklyn Park,

> > Minnesota...TA

> >

> > TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I

can't find it

> > in Ohio! Help Tina!

> >

> > VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT

where

> > exactly is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what

big

> > town/city pretty please.

> >

> > J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers????????

> >

> > I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got

> > ,Gwynne,Jane, Peggy, F, P,Joy,

> > Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher, ,

Teri/Jon, Terry,

> > Wally, Irene, Diane P.....

> >

> > Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT

in

> > Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in

> > Alaska???????????????????

> >

> > DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!

> >

> > SGIO

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >------------------------------------------------------------------------

> >

> >No virus found in this incoming message.

> >Checked by AVG.

> >Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1400 - Release

Date: 4/27/2008 9:39 AM

> >

> >

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1401 - Release Date: 4/28/2008 7:18 AM

Guest guest

Well gee, Bruce....if you'd come to the PNW I'd be along your route.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mapping theAir Family

I wanted to find an online map of some sort to do it but couldn't findone. I actually wanted it for very selfish reasons so that when I travelI know if I'm going to be near anyone and can make a point to see them.Guess i'm just going to have to post my routes and if anyone lives alongthe way let them speak up. lol>> HI.. I'm Gale in TX IPF 10/06-- I live in Montgomery, TX .. just Northof> Houston, TX.. Great Idea to Map where everyone lives.. I know thereare more> Texans.. speak up.. Love Ya.. Gale>>> >>>>> Hi Again,> I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of the USA ( & > Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of you......couldthe following> give me more clues (like nearest big towns/cities)> JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....I found lotsof> towns but NOT in Indiana.....I found lots of GeoI found lots of> towns but> BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston prettyplease!!!> KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so youtwo> must be fairly close by the same city at least!> LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA => Pennsylvania does it?> LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park,> Minnesota...NA> TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find itin> Ohio! Help Tina!> VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT whereexactly is> THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city prettyplease.> J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers??????J/> I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got,Gwynne,I'll get> back to you as I progress...so far II'll get back to you as Iprogress...so> far I've got ,Gwynne,<WBR>Jane, Pegg> Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in> Anchorage...Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times overOffto chOff> DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> SGIO>>>>>>> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.used car> listings at AOL Autos.> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

I came across this post, too. I am in Greenwood, Mississippi, right outside of . This is a wonderful idea!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Mapping theAir FamilyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 8:00 AM

Hi : It's been a long time since I posted, but I decided today would be a good day to start again. And, I came across your post about mapping the air family - what a great idea! Nova, Ohio, is not a very big place - thus very hard to find on maps...LOL. Nova is in Troy Township and part of Ashland County, Ohio. According to the Census Bureau, Topographically, Troy Township lies on the St. Lawrence Seaway Divide, which is one of the four continental divides that run across North America. North of the St. Lawrence Seaway Divide, water drains towards Lake Erie and eventually flows into the St. Lawrence Seaway. While South of the Divide, the water flows towards the Ohio River and on down to the Gulf of Mexico.Today, Troy Township consists of over 1,190 residents and approximately 19.58 miles of Township roads. Located at the crossroads of U.S. Highway 224 and Ohio State Route 511, the town of

Nova (Latin for the word 'NEW') is the center of our universe.Nova is southwest of Cleveland, Ohio. I hope this information helps you pinpoint my location. I would like to be noted on this map! It definitely sounds like fun. God Bless,TinaIPF 04/07 PAH 11/07Ohio>> > Hi Again,> > I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of> the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of> you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big> towns/cities)> > JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana..... there's one> just over the border in Illinois..there' s one near Lexington... ...Where> oh where

is YOURS?????> > BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty> please!!!> > KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> > KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you> two must be fairly close by the same city at least!> > LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA => Pennsylvania does it?> > LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> > NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park,> Minnesota... TA> > TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find it> in Ohio! Help Tina!> > VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where exactly> is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city pretty>

please.> > J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers?????? ??> > I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got ,Gwynne, Jane,> Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce, Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher,> , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P.....> > Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in> Anchorage... .is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in> Alaska?????? ????????? ????> > DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> > SGIO>

Guest guest

Tina....good to see your post! Keep comin' back, I miss ya.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mapping theAir Family

Hi : It's been a long time since I posted, but I decided today would be a good day to start again. And, I came across your post about mapping the air family - what a great idea! Nova, Ohio, is not a very big place - thus very hard to find on maps...LOL. Nova is in Troy Township and part of Ashland County, Ohio. According to the Census Bureau, Topographically, Troy Township lies on the St. Lawrence Seaway Divide, which is one of the four continental divides that run across North America. North of the St. Lawrence Seaway Divide, water drains towards Lake Erie and eventually flows into the St. Lawrence Seaway. While South of the Divide, the water flows towards the Ohio River and on down to the Gulf of Mexico.Today, Troy Township consists of over 1,190 residents and approximately 19.58 miles of Township roads. Located at the crossroads of U.S. Highway 224 and Ohio State Route 511, the town of Nova (Latin for the word 'NEW') is the center of our universe.Nova is southwest of Cleveland, Ohio. I hope this information helps you pinpoint my location. I would like to be noted on this map! It definitely sounds like fun. God Bless,TinaIPF 04/07 PAH 11/07Ohio>> > Hi Again,> > I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of> the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of> you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big> towns/cities)> > JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's one> just over the border in Illinois..there's one near Lexington......Where> oh where is YOURS?????> > BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty> please!!!> > KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> > KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you> two must be fairly close by the same city at least!> > LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA => Pennsylvania does it?> > LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> > NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park,> Minnesota...TA> > TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find it> in Ohio! Help Tina!> > VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where exactly> is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city pretty> please.> > J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers????????> > I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got ,Gwynne,Jane,> Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher,> , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P.....> > Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in> Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in> Alaska???????????????????> > DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> > SGIO>