RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mapping theAir Family/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For someone like me I'll just tell you that we are between Peoria Illinois and Galesburg Il. In a tiny town call Yates City. We live in the boon docks on a farm. P lives in Galesburg which is close to the Iowa boarder. Fay lives in a town not very far from Springfield called Decatur- in the central part of the state. Springfield is the state capitol. KBruce Moreland wrote: I wanted to find an online map of some

sort to do it but couldn't findone. I actually wanted it for very selfish reasons so that when I travelI know if I'm going to be near anyone and can make a point to see them.Guess i'm just going to have to post my routes and if anyone lives alongthe way let them speak up. lol>> HI.. I'm Gale in TX IPF 10/06-- I live in Montgomery, TX .. just Northof> Houston, TX.. Great Idea to Map where everyone lives.. I know thereare more> Texans.. speak up.. Love Ya.. Gale>>> >>>>> Hi Again,> I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of the USA ( & > Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of

you......couldthe following> give me more clues (like nearest big towns/cities)> JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....I found lotsof> towns but NOT in Indiana.....I found lots of GeoI found lots of> towns but> BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston prettyplease!!!> KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so youtwo> must be fairly close by the same city at least!> LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA => Pennsylvania does it?> LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park,> Minnesota...NA> TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find itin> Ohio! Help Tina!> VICKY:

yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT whereexactly is> THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city prettyplease.> J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers??????J/> I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got,Gwynne,I'll get> back to you as I progress...so far II'll get back to you as Iprogress...so> far I've got ,Gwynne,<WBR>Jane, Pegg> Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in> Anchorage...Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times overOffto chOff> DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> SGIO>>>>>>> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.used car> listings at AOL Autos.> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.