RemedySpot.com

Irene........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I feel like a dope complaining about feeling dizzy, with all you're going through! I had a colon resection a few years ago, but it took them 2 years to figure it out. I'm praying for you and hope it will happen soon. As soon as mine was done I felt like a new woman. I'll be sending hugs, prayers and white light and maybe a new Dr! From your "Semi Colon" buddy, TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Terry,

Thanks. I Hope you're feeling better. It won't happen surgery...I don't mean to be so negative. If it was going to

happen, it was going to happen this week and I was going to be on the way to recovery. I just need to accept that

for the rest of my entire life, that I'll be in pain.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: breathe-support

Sent: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 7:19 pm

Subject: Irene........

I feel like a dope complaining about feeling dizzy, with all you're going through! I had a colon resection a few years ago, but it took them 2 years to figure it out. I'm praying for you and hope it will happen soon. As soon as mine was done I felt like a new woman. I'll be sending hugs, prayers and white light and maybe a new Dr!

From your "Semi Colon" buddy,

Ter

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Irene, We have choices every day, but make it yours, not some BLAH (trying not to swear, it's my fave thing) Dr. If you don't want don't get it, but dammit, if you want it, fight for it and don't give up till you're ready. I just wish I could be there and go to the Dr with you. What ever YOU decide, I'm here for you! Sending love and strength, TerryIrn3189@... wrote: Hi Terry,Thanks. I Hope you're feeling better. It won't happen surgery...I don't mean to be so

negative. If it was going to happen, it was going to happen this week and I was going to be on the way to recovery. I just need to accept that for the rest of my entire life, that I'll be in pain.Irene---- Original Message ----From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>To: breathe-support Sent: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 7:19 pmSubject: Irene........ I feel like a dope complaining about feeling dizzy, with all you're going through! I had a colon resection a few years ago, but it took them 2 years to figure it out. I'm praying for you and hope it will happen soon. As soon as mine was done I felt like a new woman. I'll be sending hugs, prayers and white light and maybe a new Dr! From your "Semi Colon" buddy, TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada