RemedySpot.com

Laughter Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Gang,

This might sound familiar to you Geeta...my local Lung Support Group had a guest at yesterday's meeting...she took us through a 'Laughter Yoga' session. Apparently this originated in Mumbai...have you ever joined in such a session Geeta?????

It WAS a bit odd I found ...since I'm such a Scilly T'wit I tend to laugh loads anyway but when being INSTRUCTED to do so found it a lot more difficult. My mother always said I had a Perverse Nature!

The rest of the building must've wondered what on EARTH was going on upstairs with all those Huffers N' Puffers! The meetings are held in a Worker's Club (we get the meeting room for nix). Everybody else in the place is playing the Pokies, havinga quiet arvo' Beer & watching the Gee Gees......

Our instructor had to call an early halt since everyone was coughing madly from all the exertion!

We got the best laughs at watching each other trying to produce Laughing on Command!

Cheers...now I must read today's Posts.....

SGIO