RemedySpot.com

Peggy/Z/Vicky/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy...Oh I have to get my two cents in here on this one! (But don't I always? I was vaccinated with a phonograph needle).....Constipation is one thing w/pain meds but (PARDON ME) impaction is something waaaaay more.

This is something not talked about much...it is a delicate subject...but there are lots of us on pain meds and lots of us have gently referred to "constipation"...

Morphine has to be the worst! (The biggest reason I stopped taking it for chronic pain).

I've been on pain meds for years and find what works well for ME...ME... is Senokot. Two, three in the evening, Dr says up to six if necessary and I found relief. No pun intended Huh, S?

Hope this will help someone else. Bluntly, if not taken care of one can end up in ER with impaction or the alternative is, hum.....huh....removing digitally. And that is painful family! Of course there are other "helpers" as well. I mean like Colace. Not to help with.....let's change the subject!

>>>> Z. My husband is a golfer too and his schedule is often aborted for me. I wonder if all our lives will ever be normal again? In our home we keep moving "normal" around.

Getting glasses after cataract surgery will help me lots. I could see well enough to drive after right eye but after left eye have to wait for glasses. Don't see well enough up closer.

I'll add to my prayers that you make it to the treadmill and the Y sooner than later!

>>>Vicky... these posts sound like Vicky used too. There ain't nothin' like shoppin' to cheer up us ladies !

Love ya all.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!